5

She noticed how I have a very hard erection, and asked "Can I help you with that?". I was very nervous and replied, "Uhh.. Sure..?". She came towards my dick and started to suck it. As she went down on me, I could feel her warmth on my dick. I grabbed her by her hair, and started to move her head up and down on me aggressively so it feels better. I could feel EVERYTHING she was doing. She used her tongue to lick me in just the right spots. She basically gave me a glimpse of what heaven feels like. I said, "I didn't know you're so freaky!", to which she responded saying, "Well, now you know!". This kept going on for a few minutes until I felt that I'm gonna cum. I announced, saying, "I'm gonna cum now!". She replied, "I've always wanted to feel how guys' cum feels like.. cum on my face!". She stopped sucking my dick, opened her mouth wide open, brought her tongue out and looked up with her eyes closed so I could cum all over her beautiful face. When I came, my semen flew everywhere on her face and some of it even got in her mouth! She swallowed the cum that went in her mouth and said, "I can't believe I just did that! guess there's a first time for everything, huh?". All of this was going on and I was still trying to process how I'm getting a blowjob by my life-long crush right now. When I got a hold of the situation I'm in, I asked, "When's my turn gonna be? When can I taste your pussy?"...