Chapter 5 - Oops...

Start from the beginning

"One, that's none of your damn business, and two, I could say the same to you, unfortunately" He mumbled the last word under my breath to avoid the drama. Gabe only replied with "Touché."

Dean turned his attention back to the stove and resumed cooking while Gabriel and Sam were at the counter drinking coffee (Or in Gabriel's case, orange juice). After a while, it was almost peaceful. Almost.

Gabriel suddenly shrieked in pain and doubled over, dropping his glass on the ground, the cup shattering on contact with the tiled floor. Sam quickly held Gabe up by grabbing onto his waist and clutching him close, his face consumed by worry, "Gabriel?!"

Dean looked on in horror as the Archangel's face turned red and he was clutching at his back, his brother watching his lover writhe in pain in his arms. After a couple of intense moments, Gabe returned to normal, allowing Sam to let out a breath he had unknowingly been holding. "Dean, what the fuck." Gabriel finally said. Dean's face contorted into a confused expression, "Whoa, hold up, how was that MY fault??"

"Because YOU haven't completed the mating 'ritual' with Castiel, that's how! I can feel his pain, Dean. If you don't fix this," Gabe paused momentarily, letting out a shaky breath before continuing, "my brother could die."

"Gabriel, what do you-" Dean was cut off.

"I told you when this whole thing started," Gabriel said, his voice raising slightly to make a point, "If you do not make your partnership complete within three days after symptoms start, the angel will die!"

Dean's confusion grew, him and Cas had been intimate so doesn't that count? Did they need to go all the way?

"How far did you go, Dean?" Gabe interrogated.

"I'm not going to tell you that you pervert!"

"If we're going to save Castiel, I need to know. Think about it, you don't even have to say it out loud."

Dean couldn't help it, he thought about the last moments of the LONG and intimate night they had shared.

~

Dean laid down on his back after being pushed down onto the bed by the horny angelic creature in front of him. Cas towered over him easily and straddled Dean's hips, pinning him in place.

They locked lips and Cas grabbed Dean's neck tight enough to control the kiss, making a moan slip out of Dean's throat. Castiel slowly and sensually began grinding their erections together, building up that delicious tension that they both craved almost as much as they craved each other.

Cas broke the kiss and moved his lips down the hunter's neck, making bruises along the way. Cas's warm breath made Dean shiver and gasp as he made his way further down his body. Dean couldn't help but whimper slightly when his lover made it to his dick, kissing the head teasingly. Dean's hand shot to Cas's hair and gripped tightly when Cas took his whole dick into his mouth and swallowed suddenly. "Holy shit - Cas" Dean sputtered out, not able to even form full sentences.

Dean was painfully close to exploding with pleasure as Cas kept bobbing his head, and Castiel knew it, which is why he pulled his mouth off last minute. Dean didn't have enough time to complain about the lack of attention because Cas spit in his hand and took a hold of both of their lengths. The heat and friction between them was perfect in every way as they thrust into Cas's hand, their precum acting as a lubricant along with Cas's spit.

"Dean- oh my- so close!"

"Fuck, Cas -so good- I'm gonna-"

Dean's own orgasm cut him off and his muscles started spasming as his seed splattered across his chest, "Cas!"

Castiel thrust a couple more times before he got frustrated, "Need you." he gritted out through clenched teeth. Dean understood and got off the bed, kneeling on the floor in front of Cas and opening his mouth.

Cas got on his feet, leaning slightly on the bed behind him, and slowly ran his hand through Dean's hair before forcing his head forward to take his erection in his mouth.

Dean moaned around Cas's dick as Cas tightened his grip on his hair. "Fuck, you like that, don't you Dean." Cas's voice dropped deeper when he spoke this time, "You like it when I'm when I'm rougher with you, Baby?"

Dean couldn't believe what he was hearing but he fucking liked it more than he should have, and his dick stood at full mass again. "I bet you would love it if I spanked you while I fucked you hard in the ass, right?" Castiel teased and Dean moaned again. Cas's words were adding fuel to the fire in Dean's groin and Dean reached one of his hands down to help relieve his situation.

Cas threw his head back and closed his eyes tightly as his climax came closer to him, a string of Enochian profanities escaped him. The lights started flickering. His dick twitched in Dean's mouth, the tension in his abdomen exploding and he finally cried out, "Dean!" to mark his orgasm. The room temporarily went dark but recovered quickly

Cas's warm cum flooded Dean's mouth and the hunter was quick to swallow all of it, not wasting one drop. When Cas opened his eyes, he realized that Dean was still stroking himself and chasing his release. An idea popped into Cas's head, he grabbed Dean's chin and leant down to kiss him filthily, crashing their lips together. Dean's body exploded with an orgasm so strong it had Dean seeing white spots and he almost screamed into Cas's mouth.

They broke the kiss and Cas picked Dean up and put him on the bed, tucking him under the covers. He joined him soon after and cuddled him from behind, wrapping his arms around Dean's midsection. He could feel Dean's heart rate finally recover from his high and Dean finally spoke. "What the hell was that, Cas?"

"That was my grace causing you to orgasm faster and harder than you've ever experienced." Dean could feel the smug smile on Cas's face as he kissed his neck from behind him. "Damn," Dean started, "You might have just ruined me for anyone else, Cas."

"I sure hope so because you're mine."

~

When Dean finally came back to it, Gabriel's horrified expression said a lot about what he just saw. "You said to think about it." Dean shrugged and smiled victoriously.

It took a couple of moments for Gabriel recovered from his traumatic experience.

Eventually he spoke, not once making eye contact with Dean, "You have to go all the way, and that's all I'm going to comment." He remained silent for hours after this, never once challenging Dean again.