༻13༺

Suggested to play~ Hope Not by Blackpink

Y/N POV

---

I was sobbing hard, Chole sitting besides me trying to comfort me when we heard the door bell. Chole opened the Door.

"Irene please come" she said. I shoot my head up. Irene quickly closed the door after getting in. She took off the jacket and mask which she wears to hide her identity.

"U-Unnie" I sobbed again.

---

At Hospital:

"BECAUSE OF YOU FUCKER SHE IS HERE LYING ON THE HOSPITAL BED?!!" Chole yelled.

"Chole I'm sorry I shouldn't had lied to her" Jimin confessed his head hung low his gaze dropped.

"Lie?" she whispered as she was about to tear. "You lied about being in an affair with your P.A to Y/n? Just so you can hurt her?" she eyes got blurry while she tried to control her tear. She looked at Y/n who laid in the bed.

"I was never in a relationship after we broke up, my heart denied any other women to enter my life but this marriage has again tied our fates" his voice cracked.

"Do you still love her?" she asked making Jimin look up at her.

"I don't know, I just can't see-" Chole cut him off harshly as she wasn't a softie to anyone who hurts her close ones.

"That didn't answered my question Park" she narrowed her eyes.

"I do" Jimin confessed and fell on his knees sobbing.