"If you are feeling cold I can turn off the Air conditioner" He said looking at me, who had pulled the covers up to my face just to hide my red face.

"N-no i-ts o-k, y-ou go to sleep" I managed to sleep he hummed.

"Goodnight" he spoke before  closing the door. I put the blanket down and heavily sighed.

"Clam down y/n, a cheater is a cheater as much they try to be nice." I said trying to clam me down and control me.

--- 

"Oops I'm sorry I should had knocked" Jimin said as ke hung hs head low not wanting to look at me who was standing in a towel wrapped around my body I hugged it tight and Looked through the mirror  towards him.

"You better next time" I said dryly he nodded and looked around the room.

"Have you seen my file? Did I left it somewhere here?" I shook my head. He sighed and closed the door.

"He really forgot about today." I chuckled. Getting ready for a meet up with my boss.

I walked out of the room and downstairs. Taking my car keys I noticed something kept on the Couch. I immediately recognized it was the file Jimin was looking for, shit.

"Ohh he will need it." I took my phone trying to call him but the call was busy. I looked around trying to fight with inside me that should I go or not. I hate that place since the last time.

Fighting with my feelings I decided to go. I went near my car, my arm was not well yet but I guess I am able to drive.

"Mrs. Park, Young master has given us the strict instructions to not let you drive. If you want to go to your office Driver is ready" the security informed. Jimin gave them instruction why? 

"Hmm, of but first please drive to Jimin's office " the security nodded and took me towards to car. We reached the office in no time and as I entered the whole office looked empty, I meant the whole floor!!! There was no one around. I looked around to find anyone. 

"Excuse me is why is the office empty?" I asked a boy who stood at the reception. He looked at me and spoke.

"The entire building staff is in a meeting with Mr. Kim anyways who are you?" he asked.

"I'm Park Y/n, wife you Mr. Jimin" I said making his eyes wide he bowed to me.

"Sorry Mrs. Park I'm new here so I didn't know it was you. I am Yeonjun  Mr. Park's new assistant as Miss Rejin resigned" he said. I frown at him. 

"Resigned? Why?" I asked He said that there are rumors that Jimin fired her. I nodded and he said he was waiting for me. He made me take the elevator saying Jimin want's to meet me.

Taking the elevator I reached him floor. The elevator ding. 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MRS. PARK"

I heard everyone shout as the door opened. I stood surprised at everyone. Then I saw the whole floor was decorated with balloons. It was so beautiful. It has always been dad, mom and unnie to wish me a birthday. Seeing so many people my eyes teared with joy.

Each and everyone greeted and wished me. I thanked everyone. They said that Jimin was waiting for me in his office.

I headed inside the office only to see darkness.

"Jimin?" I called when the lights turned on. I looked around the whole office it was decorated with orchids of all kinds and white roses. I gasped. 

"Happy birthday ~

Happy birthday~

Dear Y/n " I heard Jimin sang the song with a cake in his hands. He had a big smiled form on his face. I looked at him happy and confused at the same time. He made me sit on his Leather chair and we cut the cake. 

I kept looking at him when he spoke.

"I'm sorry my butterfly"

---

Here comes the time guys

Here comes the time guys. Next chapter will reveal the hospital incident. I just love them now <3.

Did you like it. Plz stop asking for big chaps this is my style of writing I love it short. I don't wanna disappoint y'all but it's the way I express my stories.

I <3 y'all.