Battle between light and dark

We see Dimitri as he begins to open up the package as he finds a beautiful book made of gold and silver with angel wings on the cover as Dimitri and his siblings look at it.

Everette: Whoa.

Piper: That's our family heirloom?

Ashton: It's beautiful.

Nami: What are you guys gonna do with it?

Dimitri: Our grandmother had used this, so it seems natural that we do the same. All of her recorded spells and medical knowledge lie in these pages

Dimitri then noticed the buckle on Ashton's shoe as he picked it up.

Dimitri: Ash, just out of curiosity, where did you get this again?

Ashton: In a gopher hole next to the stump in the puritan village.

Dimitri then looked at the painting of Sarah Ravencroft and noticed the book as he held the buckle up.

Dimitri: Ash, I think this belongs to Sarah's book. Can you take us to the hole you found this in?

Ashton: Sure.

We later see everyone at the puritan village while the others were in their hero suits as they were at the stump as Ashton conjures a shovel and starts digging, sending chunks of dirt flying everywhere as it hits everyone.

Dimitri: Dude!

Andruw: Watch where you fling that dirt!

Ashton's shovel hits something hard

Ashton: (imitates Scooby) Rox!

Usopp: Rocks?

Dimitri: I think he means

We see Ashton as he pulls out a box

Velma: A box!

Ben grabs the box and opens it revealing a very evil looking book

Ashton: That's not a medical journal. That's something very very evil. Ben, we need to put it back in the ground.

Dimitri: It's a spell book, just like Laura's.

Ben: Yes. It's not a medical journal. Sarah was indeed a witch! And you helped me find it!

Nami: You lied to us!

Ben: Oh boo-hoo! Since Sarah's blood runs through my veins I guess that makes me... a warlock!

Ashton: Shaggy get the kids out of here

Shaggy: Like way ahead of you!

Ben: There is one thing you all should know, Sarah was imprisoned in her own book and once I activate my powers I shall free her! (thinks of something and looks at Dimitri) Yet I'm wondering, why aren't you more surprised.

Dimitri: My grandpa and his stories, you know I usually don't pay attention to every detail but the villain in his stories were always named Sarah

Ashton: We've been onto you since the museum

Dimitri: We had a hunch that you paid both the archeologists and the guards for that mummy mystery. And seeing you go on and on about Sarah's book made us most suspicious.

Ashton: You knew that you couldn't find it on your own so you tricked us into helping you.

Ben: Clever.

Luffy: But why lie to us, why couldn't you just tell us about the book.

Dimitri: Simple, he knew we would destroy it if we knew its true nature.