"Pap, what are you doing?" Sans asked while putting on his coat and shutting the door behind him.

"I made Frisk's HP go up by another point after Undyne and I told him we would go with him to the surface to pick up his backpack," Papyrus said happily while Frisk continued to struggle. "When I did so, I gave him a hug and that's when I came up with the best idea ever. The book I checked out on depression said children who are not given enough affection as babies withdraw and start developing illnesses. Frisk has been alone for almost 3 years and has missed receiving affection from others, so I figured out that must be why he's getting sick. To help him, I'm making up for it by giving him 3 years' worth of hugs so that he will stop withdrawing and feel less depressed."

"Sounds legit," Sans said.

"I know, right?" Papyrus said excitedly. "I've tried to tell Frisk the same thing, but he won't stop trying to run away."

"Because you're being weird," Frisk said.

"I am not…" Papyrus replied.

"Okay," Sans said sensing that an argument was about to break out again. "That's enough. I just got through taking the flower to Alphys and I'm beat. Would you mind calming down?"

"I will if he stops being weird…" Frisk muttered under his breath.

"Frisk, I am your older brother and you will let me show you affection," Papyrus said standing up straight and carrying Frisk over to the couch. "Alright, Sans, I was just gonna watch some TV anyway. Therapy is tiring."

"Right now, that sounds perfect," Sans replied making his way to the other side of the couch.

Papyrus laid down on the couch and held Frisk against his chest. Much to Frisk's chagrin, he started stroking his hair again while he used the remote to turn on the TV and watch Mettaton.

Frisk crossed his arms and said, "I'm not a cat, Papyrus."

"But you're as cuddly as one," Papyrus gushed while nuzzling his face against his.

"You really are, kid," Sans said. "I would know. He slept on me last night."

"He took a nap on top of me, too," Undyne yelled from Papyrus' room.

"Hey, Undyne!" Sans yelled back. "What are ya doin' up there?"

"I'm reading a manga to find God."

"Sweet."

"Wait a minute," Papyrus said to Frisk. "You'll let Sans and Undyne hold you, but you won't let me?!"

"He has a point, Frisk," Sans interjected.

"I felt bad last night and Undyne was feeling bad earlier," Frisk said defensively. "But you don't feel bad and I feel fine, so LET ME GO!"

"No, you don't," Papyrus said. "You're still depressed…"

"But it's weird…" Frisk said while kicking and squirming more furiously than ever to get out of his arms.

"Okay, that's enough," Sans said standing up on the couch. "I'm sick of listenin' to ya bicker."

"Finally…" Frisk said hopefully.

Sans then immediately short cut so that he was sitting on top of Frisk's legs.

"Hey!" Frisk yelled in annoyance.

"There, that's better," Sans said happily.

"Yay!" Papyrus squealed joyfully while cuddling Frisk more snugly. "We're a brother sandwich!"

"Get off me!" Frisk whined.

"No can do, kiddo," Sans said while pulling off Frisk's shoes and socks.

"What are you doing?" Frisk asked before Sans laid his head down on top of his torso and wrapped his arms around his waist like a pillow.