How it all began

Mount Paozu, Saturday, March 31st Age 766/2001

The scene opens in front of a house located in the middle of the mountain where we can see a nine-year old child with dark long hair that reaches his thighs, dressed in a purple gi and bronz grass shoes, standing next to the door house wearing a large hiking backpack, waiting passionately for his father to join him.

"Gohan, you're ready?" called a masculine voice from the inside.

"I'm outside waiting for you, dad," responded the kid, now known as Gohan.

Then, out of the door, came a male in his late twenties, wearing an identical backpack to his son. This man was none other than Earth's mightiest hero, the man who put an end to the Red Ribbon Army, killed the Demon King Piccolo, and avenged his race by defeating and humiliating Frieza, the destroyer and ruler of multiple galaxies across the universe: Son Goku.

Next to him was a beautiful light-skinned woman of the same age, dressed up in a purple uniform with pink sleeves and pants. She had long, straight black hair tied in a high bun, and large black eyes. This woman was his wife and the mother of his child: Chi Chi. 

Two years ago, a warrior by the name of Trunks came from the future to warn the Z-Warriors and humanity in general of the arrival of the Androids; war weapons created by Dr. Gero to avenge the RR Army by killing the Saiyan and his friends. Trunks informed them that they have three years until the day of the battle will come. Since then, Earth's mightiest heroes have been training non stop to be prepared for the upcoming danger.

However, today will be different. After a few attempts to make hiw wife agree on his plans for the spring, Son Chi Chi was at last convinced to let her husband and son take a few days break of farming and studying respectively to camp in the woods. All three of them together as a family. It was a bit hard for Goku to do so, basing on the fact that she still remembers the danger they faced in the last time they were sleeping in the woods when Cooler arrived with his squadron.

"So, can we go now?" asked Gohan, "I don't wanna leave Killin and Oolong waiting."

"Sure thing, Gohan," replied his father, "The faster we move, the higher chance for us to find a good place in the mountains."

"Goku-san, I guess I don't have to remind you to watch over our son in the trip," said Chi Chi.

"Mom!" cried her son in embarrassment, "I can watch over myself!"

Saturday, March 31st Age 766/2001, 10:25 a.m. at the camp

The sun was in the middle of the sky, sending her rays to the forest sneaking through its trees, and reflecting on the nearby running river. The birds were singing next to the blooming spring flowers that attached them thanks to their sweet scent. It was a beautiful day outside.

The group made it to what seemed to be a secret isolated spot away from all the noise and crowded areas of the other families and field trips. Krill in and Oolong were setting the tents while Chi Chi was preparing their launch. Having two Saiyans with her means to start cooking early. Goku, on the other hand, was busy trying to a catch a few good fishes for dinner with his bare hands.

"Krillin, Oolong, haven't you two settled the tents yet?" called the woman with annoyance, acknowledging how long they've took.

"We would've, if someone worked as hard as I'm doing!" responded the bold human while giving hiw pig friend a stare.

"Don't look at me that way! I'm just so worried!" yelled the pig-man back before looking around him with worry, "This is the same scenario that happened last time before that Coomer guy or whatever was his name attacked us. Are you sure there aren't any villains near us, Goku?"