Sherlock Holmes & Pyramid Head {Ch.7}

I woke to a horrible repeating shrieking noise.

I groaned "It's Saturday leave me alone." A thump on my wall awoke me fully.

"If you don't turn that thing off I'm going to shove it so far up your-" Connor yelled.

"Okay!" I yelled before the rest of the sentence could fly out his mouth. I rolled over and pressed the button, seeing that it was 7:00 am and I had to be at work at 8:00 am. I took a good stretch and got up grabbing my black work polo that had 'Drew's Music & Art' stitched in red across the right breast and a pair of dark wash skinny jeans. I then took a quick shower and walked out of my bathroom fully clothed. Yawning I put on eyeliner and clear lip gloss. Then I sat and straightened my hair. Slipping on my black flats I tiptoed down stairs and grabbed my keys and getting in my car, All successful without waking anyone up, You know except Connor......

After the usual fifteen minute drive I arrived at the shop to be pretty much empty. The shop is always quiet and there is never much activity but it's somehow able to always turn a profit. I walked in the store to see Renee looking bored and popping her gum. Now I don't necessarily hate Renee but I'm not a huge fan of her either, Plus her work ethic sucks. She saw me and we made eye contact. I smiled giving a little wave and she catiously did the same. Renee is a human so I give off an mysterious and dangerous aura to her.

I walked into the backroom "Drew I'm Here!" I called. Then I heard a loud thump and then saw Drew peaking around the corner. Drew is the owner, Hints the name of the shop, He has short brown hair and a strong but kind face. His build is also amazingly good for a thirty seven year old human too.

He grinned "Monet! How's my girl doing today?" he asked bringing his whole body into view.

"Fine Drew, how about you? Your looking particularly old today" I joked.

"Well your looking particularly nerdy today also" He joked right back.

"Thanks" I said giving a little curtsy.

He gave me a glared "Oh yeah, we have a new employee" Drew said and I looked at him skeptically. The last time he hired someone new they stole money from the cash register and took the next ride they could get out of town.

"Don't look at me that way, I said sorry for the last time!" he said I just grunted and he gave me a playful glare.

"Jace! Come here!" Drew yelled towards the back room. A minute later I was astonished to see one of the best looking guys I've ever seen in my life, and believe me werewolf guys are no laughing matter. He had black hair and a strong looking profile, but what struck me most was his eyes. They were an erie pitch black. He defiantly had the sexy mysterious thing going on. I took a sniff of the air. His scent was unfamiliar, defiantly not human but not any kind of Were either. Then again he could be something else, from a young age I was taught of the other creature that live among us like Fey, Vampires, Witches, Wizards, Shape shifters, Demons, Shadow Hunters, Angels, And even Fallen Angels cast out of heaven by god himself. Of course I've never had an encounter with any other these creatures so I have no idea of the scent.

"Jace this is Monet who you will probably be working with most of the time" Drew said snapping me out of my thoughts "Monet this is Jace" Drew said as Jace put of a cocky grin and stuck his hand out for me to shake. I did but cautiously and as soon as out hand touched I felt a spark but it had a bitter undertone to the feeling.

I quickly shook it and gave a polite smile. "So Drew I need to work the front right?" I asked and he nodded "Tell Renee her shift is over and take Jace with you and show him the ropes" Drew said and I gave him an exasperated look but left.