Ten

Jungkook decided to break the silence and awkwardness. 

"Soo how do you sleep alone in this big mansion? I mean isn't it scary and lonely?" he slightly looked at her. 

"Well it was at first, I used to call my friends over so it wouldn't be scary but how long can I do that? They have their own life I can't call them over forever right? So I tried my best to adjust but not gonna lie. It's pretty scary and lonely here. My parents wanted my to be an independent girl so that's why they bought me this mansion." she sighed. 

"It must've been pretty hard, I mean we both are the same like we both are lonely the only difference is that you have parents and I don't." he commented to which Lisa just nodded. 

"Why do we have some space in between us?" he jokingly said. 

"Come here." Lisa came closer and pulled him closer to erase the distance, now they're hugging each other they felt much better now they can feel warmth in each other. They quickly drifted off to sleep. 

Years passed, it's been 3 years since they're dating and living together they've been living a happy and loving life together. They even got a cat together named "Leo", for their 2nd anniversary Lisa bought Jungkook's old apartment back as a gift but didn't allow Jungkook to move back there. 

Today's Jungkook's day off and Lisa is working on the couch while Jungkook is sitting next to her. 

Jungkook started crying out of nowhere, Lisa noticed that and placed her laptop down. 

"What's wrong babe?" she worriedly asked. 

"I was just looking at you." he was sobbing. 

"Why?" She was confused. 

"Cause I was thinking how much you really mean to me, how much you've done for me over the last 3 years." he wiped his tears. 

"Baby." Lisa didn't know what to say. She was sad seeing her boyfriend cry.

"I love you a lot." he confessed. 

"You really mean a lot to me." he held her hand, Lisa was trying her best not to cry. 

"I'm sorry." he apologized. 

"Don't apologize, it's OK." she assured him, he just gave her a warm smile  kissed her hand and looked at it and said. 

"I'm gonna put a ring on your finger one day." he gently said, making Lisa hug him tightly. 

"Cuddles?" he asked while Lisa was wiping his tears.

"Even though I have some work to do, how can I not say no to you?" She laughed and they spent the day off by going on a date outside. 

The next day Lisa wasn't feeling well, she was having fever and was feeling dizzy all of a sudden, Jungkook was worried he insisted on staying but Lisa rejected it. 

"Baby, are you sure you don't want me to stay? Your sick babe let me take care of you." Jungkook was worried.

"No babe it's fine I will be fine you just took a day off yesterday, don't take leave for this. Plus I have Gigi and others to take care of me." she insisted so Jungkook had no other choice than to leave. He placed a kiss on her forehead and left halfheartedly. 

Lisa didn't know why she was suddenly sick. She thought it was because of the food they ate yesterday and continued to sleep. She continued to be sick for 5 days so she finally decided to go for a check up by herself. 

"Are you sure you don't want me to come with you?" Gigi asked. 

"It's fine Gigi I'll be alright, I'll take John with me he'll drive me to the hospital." Lisa insisted. 

"Oh ok then dear I'll pray for you. Hope everything goes well." Gigi gave a warm smile that made Lisa feel a little better. 

Lisa then got inside the car and headed to the hospital along with John who was her personal driver. She went to the regular hospital for a check up. She then got an appointment to her regular doctor. 

"Hey Lisa, long time no see." the doctor greeted her. 

"Hey doc yeah it's been a long time." she smiled. 

"So what's the problem here?" he asked while checking her eyes. 

"I've had a fever and dizziness for the past 5-6 days." she answered calmly. 

"Oh well we might have to check you up then." he said and was checking her mouth, ears and stomach. 

Few minutes passed and he wasn't sure about her health. 

"So I might need you to come tomorrow and for a few days as I need to run some tests so for now you can take these prescribed tablets." he patted her back. 

"Oh ok doc. Thanks" she got up and headed back to her car. 

She then came back to her mansion only to see Jungkook talking with Gigi, Lisa just stood there watching him even though she wasn't feeling well. She adored how Jungkook and Gigi's bonding grew over years, they both treat each other like real grandmother and grandson which made Lisa happier. Just then Jungkook noticed Lisa standing near the door.

"hi baby, you came back? I didn't see you there by the way, what did the doctor say? How are you feeling now?" He walked towards her.

"I just came now, the doctor didn't say much, he just asked me to take these tablets and come back for another check up tomorrow." She coughed as she was still not feeling well.

"Babe, are you sure you're ok? You look so tired and sick. Wait, let's go to our room and I'll give you a massage." He quickly picked her up in a bridal style and started walking. Lisa was hitting him and telling him to let her down but he didn't listen to her. Gigi was just enjoying the view.

"Babe, how can I let my princess walk especially when she's sick?" he was carrying her to their room. 

"In front of all of them?" she was embarrassed. 

"Yeah so? You're my girlfriend and I'm carrying my girlfriend, not any other women." Jungkook winked at Lisa, making her blush. 

_______________________________________

Yo, yo, yo!!🤘 Sooo? How was this chapter?? Soo u guys have any guesses for the next chapter? If yes then leave it down below. Ps a part of  this chapter was inspired by a short from Austin and Lexi incase u find it similar. Have a great day!! See u in the next chapter!! Byeeee 👋👋💕🤍
______________________________________