Chapter- 9 The Angel Vs. The Vigilante

Start from the beginning

Caitlyn came into the room and was typing something up on the computer.

"Detective West helped get a copy of the cat scans the hospital did on everyone at the bank. Take a look." Caitlyn brings up the scans on the big screen for everyone to see.

"Well look at this emotion centers of the brains are still showing signs of being overwhelmed." Dr. Wells says as he studies the board.

"Particularly the area that controls executive function. That's the part of the brain that stops people from doing, whatever random and potentially destructive thing that pops in their head."

Well that's just scary.

"How do you think the meta does it to them?" I ask Caitlyn.

"That's the 1/2 a million dollar question." She replies.

I look at Barry and see he was on his phone.

"I need to take this."

"You wouldn't happen to be having a late night chat with Iris would you?" I narrow my eyes at Barry after Caitlyn had said that.

"I'm sure she just wants to meet up for some blog stuff."

"No, she wants your identity. She's been hounding me for months now."

"Wait does Iris know?"

"Yeah, I had freaked out and she found me in the garage..." I don't say anymore because I don't want any ones sympathy.

"Well I'm not going to tell her my identity."

"Good I'm coming."

"No you're not."

"One, yes I am and two, you can't stop me. I have telekinesis I can move your skinny butt out of my way. Now suit up."

Barry shakes his head but he doesn't argue.

Maybe because it's just us going to see my sister, not some meta that can make people extremely pissed off.

We arrive at jitters and I had agreed to stay in the background.

If Iris finds out his identity I swear I'm going to punch Barry.

As they talk I decide to sneak out on the roof since I'm really not in the mood to hear their conversation.

The sky is so clear tonight. Not a cloud in the sky and all the stars were shinning bright.

I then see a shooting star and I make a wish.

"I wish, that he would let me help him and if this isn't too greedy I wish that Barry would know how I feel about him and expert it."

"Rose, you there?" I hear Cisco on my transmitter.

"Yeah, what's up?"

"Police got a ping from the racer hidden in the stolen cash that the meta had jacked earlier today. Swat teams closing in on the 1600 block of pass."

"Now go grab Barry and make sure you watch his back." Caitlyn says which makes me smile.

"Sure thing." I get off of the roof and fly inside where Barry and Iris are.

"Flash we gotta go, they got a hit."

"Wait, Rose you-"

"Sorry sis gotta go."

I take off with Barry under me running and I swoop down low enough to tell him where the swat team are.

"Thanks, now go home."