Chapter 1

~Stefan's pov~

"There she is." I gasped as I saw the mystery woman walk into our club. "She is more beautiful than what the rumours say"

The lady was wearing a black silk dress, neckline revealing her cleavage and a red dragon motif adorning her back. Her eyes were covered by a mask but her red lips were on full display.

"Her reputation precedes her. Everyone knows she is bad news." Damon started taking a sip from his drink. "Stay away from her"

I was too busy admiring the way her straight black hair swayed with her every step to even hear what my brother was saying. "I really don't care" I replied before making my way down.

"God, I hate my younger brother so fucking much" Damon finished his drink.

Fixing my black suit, I made my way over to my mystery woman. My hair styled into a quiff, silver chain dangling from my neck, the black watch decorating my left wrist. She was sitting at a deserted corner table. I saw her noticing me while a playful smirk made its way to her lips. "It is a delight to finally meet you", I kissed her extended hand as a greeting.

"Please the pleasure is all mine" she smiled. "I was intrigued to find out why one of the Salvatore brothers wanted to meet me"

Of course, she knew who I was. My reputation preceded me too. "I wanted to get to know you, you have been a subject of many conspiracies and rumours" I saw her smile growing wider. "Specially when I heard your admirers go missing on your first dates, I knew I had to meet you"

She took off her mask revealing her full face. Her hazel eyes sparkled under the light while her cheeks blushed. She was breathtaking. "I like you, Mr. Junior Salvatore. I like men who like danger"

"Please call me Stefan."

"Stefan, I would like to go somewhere more private if you aren't scared to be alone with me" she smiled innocently making me chuckle. Everyone in the underworld feared the Salvatore brothers. She was the first one to make such a remark.

"Let's go." I said leading her to my office room.

~Aurora's pov~

Men are so stupid.

I smiled to myself as I saw Stefan falling into my trap. It was too easy. He just gave himself to me.

Stefan led me to his office. The room was black in colour with gold details. A table was placed in the middle of the room along with a bookshelf in one corner of the room. I noticed he didn't have any bodyguard. Wow, he is stupider than I thought.

I leaned against the table as I traced the bottom of my lips with my thumb. I saw his breath hitch as he stared at my lips. I made my way towards him. "Kiss me , Mr. Salvatore."

"My pleasure", he replied before crushing his lips onto mine. He pushed me against a wall towering my body as he devoured my lips. At least he was enjoying himself before dying. I kissed back just as intensely.

Soon he pulled apart feeling short of breath. I smirked seeing him realise what was going on. My kiss was intoxicating in literal sense. He started breathing heavily trying to regain his composure.

"I am going to kill you" he tried attacking me but in vain.

"You can't kill me if you are dead" I snickered. But soon the locked door was slammed open and I saw the other Salvatore brother rushing towards us. He was furious to say the least. I tried to run towards the window but he gripped my arm slamming me against a wall.

"Tell me how to save him" he put me on chokehold but I only laughed.

SMACK

He slapped me making me almost moan. I giggled staring at his angered face while his brother was choking to death. "You can do whatever you want with me. There is nothing you can do to make me talk. Rip your brother's gone"

This time he smirked. He held up his phone and I saw my bank account information. My eyes widened in shock, how did he hack me. "If you don't save him, you can kiss your money goodbye. I hope you will enjoy your life on the streets"

"In the bag, there is an antidote. The blue one." He quickly grabbed my bag which was on the table. There were 4 antidotes. He injected me with one to see if it was harmful or not. "It is venom antidote, I had already taken it"

Then he injected his brother with another antidote. After few minutes he regained his senses. "The antidote makes you immune to the venom, right ?" Stefan asked.

"Yeah I guess , that's what they are supposed to do", his brother replied. Stefan made his way towards me.

He trapped me between him and the wall as he kissed me again hungrily. The kiss was rough and he dominated it which I let him. I am going to have so much fun with them.

SMACK

He slapped me harshly as soon as he pulled back. Then he pulled a handcuff, cuffing my hands behind my back.

"Maybe you aren't so bad alive after all" I remarked before he blindfolded me taking me to somewhere I couldn't see.