special Valentine's day chapter

Alban's P.O.V

"Mmm, Hopefully Sonny would like this!" I Happily dance around, I already bought all the stuff I need to make heart shaped chocolates.

I'm glad that sonny was out today
We went to hangout with our other senpais , so I have time to mold and make the chocolate before he comes home.

I made the chocolates which took me a while but it's fine,
I put them in the molds and put them on the fridge to cool them, I prepped the ribbons and a box that looks like a heart.

after a couple of hours , I opened the fridge to get the chocolates , I took them out of there heart shaped mold, it was so hardened that it took me a while to get them all out.

After I took them off , I put them into the box shape heart, I put on the ribbon and a little note on the side,
Just right in time when sonny knock at the door, I hide the box and went to the door to open it.

I didn't Expect him to brought me some flowers, I took the flowers and smelled them, " they smell lovely, Thank you" I smiled at him and put the flowers on the vise, " wait in the couch I will give you something" I didn't let him speak, and went directly to the kitchen.

When I got the box, I hide it behind me,  " Soo can I get my gift?" He ask
" close your eyes first" I pouted  , so he did but while we was smiling, I put it in his hand, " you can open them now" I look away, waiting for his reaction, " why it is so salty? " I quickly looked at him, but I was meet by him looking at me confusedly.

"Ahhh!I think I got confused between the salt and the sugar! And I might have  use salt instead of sugar!"
I tried to quickly get the box out of his hand but he quickly pulled the box away from me, now I looked at him confuse while I frown.

So I just looked at the ground as I sigh
While I was looking at the ground he patted my head, then he began laugh.

"It's fine, you did tried you best, and some of them actually not bad you mix the salt on the other parts while the others have sugar on it"

he hugged and I hugged back, " sorry if I didn't make the prefect chocolates.."
He shush me and continue to hug me
" Next let's make it together" he held my cheeks, and rest his forehead on mine, while looking deeply in my eyes
I only at him, " Alright!" As I giggled

" This is my first Valentine with you so I wanted to make it special, so get ready sense we have a date tonight"
My eyes wide as he said that, I was so Excited!.

The Note:

Happy Valentine's day! Sonny! I love you every much! I love how you never left me when I got hit by a car and I couldn't remember you, but I'm glad you stayed by my side, like you promised now it's my time to not leave your side.

Love you and forever!

Xoxo
- Love Alban Knox
_____________________________________________