chapter 3

~first Unknown person's P.OV ~
"His so precious that I wanna CRUSH his sweet little face~ but I'm mad that his already taken by that ba$tar" said by the second unknown person,

" you and I just need to wait for the perfect timing then once we got him in our hands we can do whatever we want~"  the first unknown person laugh , while the second unknown person laugh along.

~Mean while with Alban and sonny~

Me and sonny are just Studying in my room , both of us have different kinds of homework but we sometimes help Each other out if we don't understand something, after we're both done we decided to go to the mall to buy sonny some clothes Sense he kinda live here now.

But I don't mind him always being in my house, I like it if he does stay
Me and him always Cuddle after both of us done doing are things  or  we would eat our dinner together and talk about few things.

It was nice having sonny by my side
I don't feel lonely anymore if I'm home, anyways we got ready and head to his car, I don't even know when he have that he just showed up with it, but he told me that the money he use to buy the car was his savings.

He planned to buy a car for a long time, that's why he save his money to buy one, I'm happy for him that he finally get one, he deserves it.

We went inside the car and he start to drive, it took us a few minutes until we finally arrived.

Sonny park his car and we step out and walk to the entrance of the mall
Once we're inside we head to the clothing shop near by the entrance.

While I was looking around I heard sonny gasp, I turned to look at him and I saw him holding something his back was facing me so I couldn't really see what it was until he turned around ,
" Alban! This would be cute for you!!" He Excitedly said while holding a big hoodie with cat Ears at the top and a tail in the every bottom.

"Wh-hah?! I- I mean it does look cute but I won't wear it!" I yelled facing my back to him while crossing my arms

" Please alban! Wear it for Meeee?" He said making the "e" longer he's still hold the hoodie, I turned around to face him again and Sigh in defeat.

"Fine I will wear it"

Sonny did a little celebration and he went to the counter to pay all of the clothing. While I stand there behind him a little red that I said yes

After he pay he teasing me a little about me being cute if I wear the hoodie, he continue to tease me while I yelled at him that I will not.

While Alban and sonny have fun talking they didn't know that they are being watched~
Who could it be?~.
__________________________________________________________________________________