Chapter 10

" yeah? What happened?" I ask keeping a smile and not showing that I was actually disappointed.

" Promise me that you won't be mad?" He said nervously rubbing the back of his neck, " of course I (won't) promise" I keep smiling  waiting impatiently for  him to answer me.

" Barbara ask me if me and her can drink.. BUT I told her that I don't drink but..she said only a little bit I guess I lose control.. and continue to drink.. that's all I remembered" he finally said looking at the ground having a shamed  looked he had on his face .

I lowered my head looking at the other side, trying not to Yell at him,
I took deep breaths and look at him again.

"Mmm I see" I replied standing up and began to walk to the kitchen,
" are you mad?.." i heard a mumble behind me I stopped walking and reply.

" Of course not I was just going to grab a drink and can you like turn the volume more up?" , I continued walk to the kitchen.

I slammed my hand at the wall next to me, glad sonny didn't heard it,
" I knew it that Barbara bitvh is planning on something" I swear under my breath.

"Just wait until I found out what your up too"

I grab my drink and walk back to the living room like nothing happened in the kitchen, I also told sonny that it was ok( it's not) and not do it again
Even if that Barbara made like Googly (donno how to spell) eyes on her ugly a$$ face.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
School has been worst my hands has been hurting from all the writing and other stuff  , I will probably can't update for a while but I will try to make a the story more long. I made two chapters just for you guys :')

Have a wonderful day or night.

- Veenchu_2434