Chapter 9

I opened my eyes slowly and blinked a few times, before sitting up on my bed
I rub my eyes and yawn softly , I opened my phone to see if sonny response to me last night.

I checked and it says unread ,maybe his just to tired to look at his messages
I sigh and get up and walk to my bathroom, I took a shower and wear Sonny's sweater he left a week ago.

It was a bit big to me but it's okay it's smells like his perfume he always use
Once I was ready I left the house Locking the door and went to Sonny's house.

I knocked a few times but he didn't answer, maybe his Sleeping?, I thought and grabs the separate key he give to me just in case I wanted to go to his place.

I got inside,  the whole house is dark
The kitchen, the living room, I went up stairs and opens his bedroom door.

And he was there sleeping Shirtless
Having his hand covering his face
I walk a little closer to his bed and saw that his also naked , I i blush and cover his whole face with the covers .

I saw a paper next to his lamp , I picked it up and saw it was from Barbara.

Yesterday was fun hope we can do it again ;) - Barbara

What does she mean by fun?  And with the Winky FACE?! .

I wanted to know all of it but I will ask sonny later once his awake.

I rip the paper a part and trow it on the trash can on the bathroom
I waited for sonny to wake , I was in the living room , when I heard noises coming from up stairs.

"Ow , why does my head hurt so bad?"
Sonny walk down rubbing his temple
Once he opened his eyes he saw alban in the living room looking at him with a blank Expression.

"Oh alban what are you doing here?" He asked still rubbing his temple with one eye opend, " oh I don't know maybe I was worried about you?" I said looking away at him and looking back at the Show I was watching.

He felt the sit next to him move, meaning sonny was next to him now,
" Sorry if I didn't read your message last time I was just tired" he Explains

"Well can you tell me what you and (Bitch) Barbara did? Mmm?" I ask looking at him not caring that his still shirtless.

"Well about that, my mind is still a bit blurry but I will try to remember some of things" he nervously looks away.

I already know they did something I didn't like, by the look at his actions.

_________________________________________________________________________________________