Chapter 27

Days pass and alban can go to school again, but I always make sure that his ok, I never saw ash, Josh, or even Barbara, at School anymore, Ike senpai told me that they got Expelled.

They were planning on something dangerous but a student pass by and heard what there planning and told Ike senpai.

But I'm glad that I don't have to worry about them anymore, but still my main priority is Alban and his safely.

Yugo told us that his moving school
We don't know his Reason but we support him anyways, his new school is really far, but he promised us that he will try to visiting us and calling us.

He planning on moving tommorow, that's why his been busy,  right now I'm waiting at the entrance of the school,  Alban was still inside, he was helping our teacher to bring a few paper works .

I was just scrolling through Twitter
While I wait for him.

~On the other hand~

"Sh×t!  What are we going to do now?!" Unknown 2 was frustrated
While unknown 1 was thinking of a plan, but...  What kind of plan?~

"Don't worry  we will get him now we just need to make a plan now then.. TOMMOROW is the day we make him ours and punish him"
Unknown 1 grin,

~Back to our lovely couple~

While we were walking home Alban was skip walking suddenly he looked at me,
"Sonny?", I hum, "  what are you going to do this Saturday?" He ask,  I think for a while but I guess nothing , " nothing" I replied we walk inside the house we took off our shoes , and I head to my room I put my stuff and Walk back down stairs.

" I'II do my homework later"
I oped the Tv and watch a movie, Alban then join me, " well then if you have nothing to do...  Wanna hang out?" He give me the cute puppy eyes he already knows that I was going to say yes is he did that.

I stared back at him, and I was defeat
" Fine, we can   now let just watch" I sigh and focus back on the Tv, I can hear him gigging in the back , I secretly smile.

______________________________________
Wahhh it's been a while sorryt <33
Anyways Byee sorryyy again!!

-Veenchu