Late Night Fights

Start from the beginning

He walked closer to me and sat on the couch, clapping his knees. "Jeans and shorts down."

I panicked. "Darry!"

"I don't want no arguing Ponyboy it's already too damn late for this." He sighed.

"No." I mumbled stubbornly. He can't make me.

"If I have to wrestle them off ya, you're not gonna get away without my belt. I meant it, Pones, you will learn to listen to me before you get yourself killed." He  said harshly.

I felt myself tearing up as I shoved my jeans down. I knew he didn't like me, but isn't this a bit much?

I shoved the last of my clothing down and looked up at him, waiting for him to tell me what to do. I couldn't read his face, and I made sure he couldn't read mine. I want Soda.

Darry gripped my arm again and tugged me just hard enough I fell over his knees. I was tilted so far forward that my toes could'nt reach the ground.

Before I could even adjust to the new position, his hand came down on me,  pulling a yelp from my throat.

Once he had started, he didn't stop. His arm never seemed to get tired. Even when I bucked and squirmed to get away, he held me down firm and lit me up.

I couldn't stop the tears even if I had wanted to. First the soc, now Darry. I'm beat and just want to sleep through next week.

The more my ass was hurting, the louder I cried. He didn't stop until I was convinced there wasn't any skin left back there, just one big blister from how much it was burning.

When he finally let me up, I had decided I had enough of Darry. I tried to run to my bedroom, to Soda, but Darry was faster, and he grabbed me before I could.

"I love you, kiddo. And I want you to be safe. That wasn't fun for either of us, but I'll do it again if you don't listen. Your curfew is at eleven. That's when you're to be home. Got me?" He asked sternly.

I nodded.

He sighed and let me go.

I yanked my jeans back up and ran down the hall to Soda.

Sodapop was sitting on the edge of the bed when I came through it. And he was up and had me in a hug before I could do anything else.

I wrapped my arms around him and cried into his chest. I knew he wouldn't judge me for being a bawl-baby.

"Are you okay, Pony?" He asked quietly. I nodded.

"Do you want to go to bed?"

Another nod.

Soda pulled away from the hug and ran his fingers through my hair the way I liked. "Get changed." He said gently.

I gave another nod and shucked my jeans back off, this time throwing in the laundry hamper. Soda handed me one of his shirts to sleep in, and I gladly took it. Pulling mine over my head and dumping it in the hamper as well.

Soda had changed clothes while I was getting my ass handed to me, so he just pulled the covers back and got into bed.

I didn't bother with pants, knowing I usually slept better without them anyway, and I couldn't imagine trying to put something over my ass right now.

I crawled into bed next to him, making myself comfortable on my side. Soda wraps an arm around me and pulls me close.

"You know he don't mean it when he hollers at you." He whispered.

We've had this conversation before.

"He hit me." I bit.

"Nah Pony, he whooped you. I don't like it either. But he's our guardian now, and what he says goes." He sighed.