Chapter 2 :She's finally back

****Rory's P.O.V***

I finally got out of the plane to Seattle to see that my black Camaro was already there. I got out my keys to put my carry on in the trunk then hopped into the the car and started my drive. When I got to the right street I could see the house come into few with a few cars I didn't recognize. I turned the car off and started to the house turning the handle to find it open. When I got there a noticed a large group of people I didn't know, my dad, and sister.

My dad just stared at me then got up taking me in a bone crushing hug. "Rory is that really you you look so grown up I'm glad you back"dad said while he finally pulling away. Only for me to be pulled into another on by Bella. "Yeah it really is good to see you I missed you so much." Bella said

"Yeah I missed you to so who are these people and which one is your boyfriend, because last time I checked you were always saying ' I don't need a boyfriend and I want to wait till collage because most highschool relationships end badly like yours'." I said only to realise everyone staring at me and then this other guy. I saw the guy they were looking at was all ready staring at me and let me tell you he was hot but I couldn't let the them now I thought that. From the corner of my eye I could see my dad look just as confused as me.

" Alright well I have to go to work sorry I couldn't get the day off" Dad said giving me an apology. " Its fine really I will just hang out with Bella and these strangers" I said shoeing him outside.

"Ok not to be rude but who the hell are you" Some tan guy said.

" Well aren't you sweet" I saod sacastically but stopped when Bella gave me a pointed look. "Ugh fine I'm Rory Swan also known as Bella sister." I saw them all giving me looks of disbelief but stop when Bella told them it was true. After that the hot one that was staring at me started talking" so whats you story I don't get it." He looked at me with curiostity and so did the others so i desided to tell them. I could tell that only some of them were human.

" well I lived with Bella for a while in till I desided to stay with my uncle for a while in a town called beacon hills. I also know that your vampires and werewolves. Now don't look so surprised you see I learned a lot of things there also made a lot of enemies but that is besides the point. Oh and the reason I'm not freaking is because some of my best friend werewolves. Plus I kind of had a long term relationship with one"  I told them when they looked at me frozen in shock.