Chapter 10

Eun-ji woke slowly, her eyes opening it little blinks as she tried to break through the comfort she was wrapped in. There couldn’t possibly be another time in her life where she felt just as comfortable as she did now. She let her eyes slip close so she could drift back off into a peaceful slumber.

Someone had different plans. 

Lee Rang could sense her slight state of awareness which meant she was finally waking up. He ran his fingers down her arm, nails scratching so gently it made goosebumps rise in their wake. He breathed in her scent deeply before moving closer and nipping her shoulder. “Good morning darling.” 

She yawned and rolled over to face him. “Morning handsome.” She mumbled sleepily before nuzzling into his chest before placing a kiss over his heart. She felt his fingers card through her hair as he guided her face up to his. She noticed his eyes drop from her own to her lips. 

One would think he got plenty of kisses last night -  the two of them missed the entire movie he had selected. Once the movie was over he picked her up, making her wrap her legs around his waist as he brought her to his bedroom, she nuzzled into his neck, pressing small pretty kisses to the column of his throat. He then sat her on the bed and had his lips back on hers, mixing their breaths together, tracing every cavern of her mouth for at least another twenty minutes. He wanted to memorize the taste of her for all of eternity. 

Eun-ji could swear she could still feel the tingling sensation on her lips, they felt slightly puffy from the long assault on them the previous night. Lee Rang mentioned he would devour her, she thought it was a figure of speech - but the hickies and bite marks on her shoulders and collarbone stated otherwise. “Rang…” She whispered as she felt him dipping in to claim her lips again. He was insatiable. Not that she minded, it was a welcomed distraction from the information she received from Lee Yeon yesterday. 

The fox wasted no time in deepening the kiss, moving his body to hover over hers. He never felt like this before, surely he's had women in the past but they were easily disposed of, dropped like a hot candle. With Eun-ji he didn't want to stop; he craved more, wanted more and needed more. He couldn't get enough of her sounds, taste and the responses she gave to his actions. 

He was used to already making marks on her body and scenting her before they decided to see where this would go. Now he was consumed by furthering his actions. Wanting more than to claim her completely, like he was meant to do so. 

The fox moved away from her lips, traveling down the column of her throat again, teeth scraping her skin gently. There was more of her skin exposed now than there was last night - she had changed into a tank top and sleep shorts to sleep in since she changed to sleep in. He dared to go further, traveling towards the mounds on her chest. He paused to look up at her. “You’re okay with this?” He asked, he wanted to confirm where her boundaries were. 

She threaded her fingers in his hair, gentle puffs of air escaping her lips. She nodded her head and was not disappointed when his lips landed on her skin. It was getting rather warm in the room and she was craving something but she wasn’t sure what. It was almost like a chain reaction as he sucked a dark mark on her flesh; a whimper escaped her, she tightened her hold on him and her legs widened more, allowing his body to rest against between them. “R-rang… more.” She pleaded before biting her lip.

His mouth left her skin as he looked up at her with darkened eyes. He knew what she wanted but he wasn’t sure if she truly wanted it. “More what, my dear?” He asked before dragging his tongue against the mark he just created.

She shook her head as if trying to clear her thoughts. “I-I’m not sure. Need something. Need more. Need you. Please.” Her mind was frantic with whatever this was.