i put on looney tunes and laid in my bed driftin off.

that next morning at 7:45

"jaivyn wake upppp, if im late on my first day me and you gon fight fr." trulani was sayin while she was shakin me up.

"mane im up, damn."

"ok throw sum on so we can go. we needa leave the house by 8 so you got about 15 minutes." she said and left out my room. i groaned and got up to brush my teeth and shi.

i did my luh morning routine and threw on a white tee and some black sweatpants. i slid on my crocs and went downstairs.

"lets go tru!"

"aight!"

tru came down wearin a grey sweater over a black bodysuit, her big ass light pink telfar bag, dem long ass white slouchy socks, and ha light pink crocs. she had jus got a silk press so her hair was down and ha edges was done.

"lets go so we can stop at starbucks"

"i thought you was finna be late"

"nah at this school the bell dont ring until 8:30."

"ok lets go."

we left the house and went to starbucks. since it was her first day i wanted to have a good morning so it wouldnt fuck up her day. i knew she was shy and probably wouldnt talk to many people but maybe she might since this gon be her fresh start.

once we arrived at starbucks, we went in the drive thru and placed the order.

"can i get a venti caffe vanilla frappuccino with extra whip cream and a treinta pink drink." trulani said loud asf.

"damn you loud ash.."

"well I was the one who had to order cs YOU always say it wrong"

"mane wtv"

"is that all?"

"uh can you add one of dem bacon, egg, and sausage wraps and a everything bagel."

"ok your total will be $______."

(again ian finna calculate js now ts high ash.)

"ok preciate you."

we got our food and the luh demon was chowin down while i was bringin her to ha new wack ass school.

"aight we here. be good, be safe, and i love you" i said inna mom voice.

she bussed out laughin.

"you play too much."

"girl go innat school befoe you be late."

"aight aight im goin."

as soon as she got out the car i sped away because i was finna take my ass back to sleep.

Trulani Mai Whitlock
8:25 am
October 31, 2022

High School

as i walked into the school everybodys eyes were on me. i went and found a seat by this empty round table. i got on my phone and started scrolling through instagram while drinkin my drink.

i was js waitin for my best friends to transfer so i wouldnt be here alone 😩.

"excuse me?"

i heard a voice talkin to me and i looked up to see a pretty lightskin girl looking at me.

"hi?"

"heyy, im nyah."

"im trulani, but you cam call me tru."

"ok well tru the principal want me to give you a tour sooo, you down?"

"yeah lets go."

i grabbed all of my stuff and me and nyah started walkin around the school. while she was givin me my tour she was also tellin me about the school and the people in it. i mostly just listened to her talk and nodded and smiled to show i was listening. i also gave short responses. after the tour she took my phone and put her number in it. she then saved my contact and i saved hers aswell. then i showed her my schedule so we can see where to go next.

"ok sooo we got all the same classes, which finna be cool asf. so we finna go to mr. johnson class and since i was givin you a tour you wont be marked tardy or nun. plus i got a empty seat next to me in there so you can sit by me."

"ok lets go."

we went to the class and the teacher looked at me up and down before making the whole class look to the front.

"ok everyone today we have a new student joining us, can you introduce yourself."

"sureee, im trulani but yall can call me tru. im from here, im 17, and all of yall follow me @5startru "

i said smiling and feeling proud of myself. i then went to my seat by nyah and she tapped me on my shoulder.

"tru lemme introduce you to the gang. thats jakari. this maj, thats josiah, and over there is namir."

they all waved when nyah said their name except namir he just looked up, licked his lips, and did a head nod.

"its nice to meet all of yall" i said and smiled.

———————————————————————
ok guyssss imma make a book starting tru and all of her people that yall just kinda met. but i wont start that book until later on until then enjoy this one. and i gave yall a quick update and a longer chapter ca i left yall hangin and yall had that short ass chapter to read.

ian proofread☺️