People dance, beams of light spastically move around the room, bouncing off dancing bodies. The music is loud to the point I either am going to pop my ear drums or not be able to hear myself think.

I spot Michael in the corner, sitting with a girl on each arm rest. I watch as one of the girls quickly takes his wallet and pulls cash out while the other distracts. Note to self: keep wallet close to me.

Michael doesn't even notice. His buddy next to him laughs as he sticks his tongue down a girls throat, who immediately grabs his crotch. He has a mole on his cheek. Striking eyes. Super striking. Like a cheetah. I glance around the room at everyone. It's like he just invited anyone he could that looked hot and rich. Idiot.

He then spots me and I raise a hand up to wave. "Jane! God!" He exclaims getting up, practically shoving the girls off him. They get up with looks of disgust on their faces, then I watch as they leave towards the back exit. A back exit... noted.

He immediately goes in for the kiss. I'm startled and shocked and involuntary push him off. My hands grip his shirt mid push, realizing half way through what I did.

"Um..." I mumble, trying to find a reason for that that won't put him off me.

"Where are my manners?" He asks. Huh, I've been wondering that same thing since the moment I met you.

He holds his arm out for me to loop my hand through. I do so with a smile and we walk back to his chair. He sits down and immediately pulls me onto his lap. I go down with a thud, looking so out of place. Seriously if anyone here had half a brain they would look and see how uncomfortable I am and rescue me.

Caley would have. She always saved other girls. And men too from creepy women.

I try push her out of my mind, remembering what I came here for. I smile down at him, wrapping an arm around his neck and allowing his hand on my leg. "Did you get me the drink I asked for, baby?" I ask.

He chuckles, leaning up towards my face. "Of course." He says, holding up a wine glass from the side table. I take it and slowly lower my lips down to his. I slowly graze my bottom lip over his top - right before pulling away and chuckling.

"You have a very nice apartment." I note, glancing around the room. "How often do you throw parties here?" I ask.

"Every Friday." He says. "Saturday everyone's so hungover, high, or high on sex they can barely remember their names." He says.

I hum to myself, looking around before back at him. I look at my crystallized wine glass. "How does one afford all this sexy glamour?" I ask, chuckling. He tenses up slightly. Shit too soon.

"My dad plays pool often," I say, trying to change the subject but keep it on the subject of cash. "Always bets a lot of money and wins every time. It's quite legendary."

But I know how to play pool.

And I'm wickedly good at it.

"Did his sexy as fuck daughter get any of his legendary skills?" He asks.

I lean in and put my lips to his ear. "Wanna find out baby?" I ask. He chuckles and then snaps his fingers. I look around us. I never noticed there were other men around us. Including Jason walking up to the booths.

"Anyone in for a round of pool?" He asks. The guys all clap and bowel, girls in their laps too. Ah so this is like a gentleman's club.

Well fuck.

"I'm in." Jason chimes in.

Michael laughs and I try not to look at Jason. What the fuck are you doing?

"And you are?" Michael asks.

He smirks and looks at me. "My name is Seth." He lies. I try and keep myself from laughing. "Didn't you have an old pal named Seth as well?" Jason asks.

Michael tenses under me. I take my thumb and slowly massage his neck. "Do you even have money to bid?" Michael asks.

Jason smirks and looks at me. "I'd love to wager your girl." He says. "She's delicious." He says. I try so hard to keep myself from laughing. He's playing the part of asshole so well. Makes sense honestly.

"Well, Jane's mine." Michael says. Like hell I am.

"What would you give me?" I ask, slowly leaning forward, putting my elbow on my knee and fitting my chin on my fist.

Jason smirks, looking around. "Other than my giant cock - I have two tickets to Venice. I'd love to take you." He says.

Michael laughs. "She isn't interested in whatever you have in your pants. Or whatever the hell Venice is." What an idiot.

"You had me at giant." I say, smirking.

Michael looks at me shocked. I get up from his lap, sticking my butt out further to glide against him. I run my fingers up his chest and to his chin. I did research in him before I came. He likes a chase. When his women get comfortable he drops them. He has had a lot of girlfriends.

"I don't want to be bored. This is exciting." I say, winking at him. One more thing. "Michael," I say playing with the collar on his shirt. "Are there camera in this penthouse of yours?" I ask. He raises an eyebrow at me. "No.... Why?" He asks. I smirk, looking at him as deeply as I can. Stay calm stay calm. "Because when you win I want to fuck you in every corner of this place." I say. I then walk away from him, and walk towards Jason.

I run my hands on his chest. Then I remember....

Back when we were teenagers we had this discussion. I remember very clearly.

"I love many things. I love movies! And skittles! And I am great at pool!" I said. He threw his arm around me as we looked up at the stars above us. Right on our spot on the roof. We definitely were not allowed up there. "Skittles are good, I'll admit. I love war movies." He then sighs and looks at me before laughing. "I can't play pool though, unfortunately. No pool dates for us. Last time I tried a pool ball hit an old lady in the eye." He says. We started bawling with laughter until the school staff caught us.

"Shit." I whisper.

"I know, I know." He mumbles, running his fingers down my arm. "You're terrible at pool." I mumble.

"Just... we will figure this out." He whispers back.

I move closer to his ear, messing his hair up. "Just relax, don't hit him with the balls. That's all I can tell you. Let me handle the rest." I say.

I sigh and look back at Michael. "Have anywhere specific you boys want to play?" I ask, chuckling.

"Are you joining in darling?" Michael asks.

Bet your ass I am.

"Absolutely," I say.

Michael walks up to me. "Let me win you." He says, glaring at Jason.

I smirk and grab Jason's shirt collar and then Michael's. I look at them both. "If I win, you both get to fuck me." I say, winking. Michael looks pale as I say this. "What Michael? I have enough holes to go around." Jason snorts next to me and I try really hard to contain myself too. Did I seriously just say that?

That's right ladies. Use what you have to lure the men in before you eventually snap their little necks. This should be fun.

We begin walking forwards, following Michael into a back room. Jason leans in. "Your plan?" He asks.

"I am making one as we go along." I say.

He shoots me a look.

"We are going to get ourselves killed." He says.

I grab ahold if his collar and pull him closer to my ear. "Just chill. Okay? I can win this. Do not hit the ball super hard. Remember the white ball cannot go in the hole."

"Do you understand the balls?" I ask. He nods. "Good, just- hit as many ones with big numbers as you can. Try to make it seem like your fighting hard for me. Or he will get suspicious as to why you gave up. You challenged him remember?" I ask.

"Yeah, to protect you." He says.

Yeah good job there buddy.