"These okay for you?" He asks, passing the folded clothes to me and I nod. We stare at each other for a while which causes him to laugh, then I realise why he's laughing.

"You're such a creep." I laugh alongside him before grabbing the clothes and changing in his bathroom.

Thinks he's so smart.

@darealkehlaniiman

I post a cute picture before before getting changed in his clothes

I post a cute picture before before getting changed in his clothes. Once im out and changed, so is he. Well boxers and basketball shorts. I've never seen him in a sleeveless shirt, neither did I know he had tattoos.

"You've never told me you had tattoos Amir?" I say, pulling on his arm to get a better glimpse. It's not nothing as significant as expected but he pulls it away quickly. At least it isn't no rose and a watch or some shit like that.

"You ready to get beaten?" He asks, switching the mood. I roll my eyes and he mushes my head.

"You're gonna mess up my hairrr." I frown before pushing him back but he doesn't move as far.

"I got other ways to do that," He chuckles but I don't get the joke. "Bitch take that fucking bonnet off i'm trynna pull them tracks." He recites which makes the two of burst into laughter.

Now I definitely get the joke.

"Look at these." He says as he scatters the polaroid pictures around his bed sheets.

"You're so beautiful baby," He says in his low, husky voice as he stares at the pictures

"You're so beautiful baby," He says in his low, husky voice as he stares at the pictures. I could have all of his kids.

"Don't start sometbing you can't finish." I reply. He opens his mouth to say something but nothing comes out.

Lord don't make me end up fucking this man today, please.

We walk out into his backyard, even though I would prefer a house tour he insists that we play at least one game.

"You really be playing out here? In the dark?" I ask him and he nods. Considering his house was circled by a whole forest, I didn't know how he didn't get scared.

"You wanna go back inside?" He asks me. I don't know he read my thoughts like that.

"Why? You don't want the smoke?" I ask but he waves me off before picking up the ball.

"You start." He says as he passes me the ball.

I will.

AMIR

I stare at her whilst she amazes over my plant collection in the game room. With the way i'm going to buy her flowers, they might as well stay over here.

I love how she finds a huge interest in the smallest things, especially when they have something to do with me.

"Who's that?" She asks, pointing at the only picture I have in my house. I lift the framed picture before dusting it and standing it back up.

"That is- that was Curtis." I reply and she falls quiet. I don't want her to feel bad for asking.

"Is Curtis dead?" She asks if she's scared to.

"Curtis is alive but my best friend is dead," I reply truthfully but she's confused. "He was shot and now he's basically disabled, he isn't Curtis anymore."

"So that's why? You saw him?" She asks and I nod.

My smart girl.

"How many tattoos do you have?" She asks, bringing that conversation back.

"Just here." I say, pointing around my wrist/lower arm area. She inspects thoroughly before looking back up to me.

"You ask too much questions." I reply, putting my arm back to its original position.

"I wasn't even going to ask nothing...yet." She says with a pout. I lean over the counter and kiss her.

But greedily, I want more.

I grab her by the throat, deepening the kiss before she moans into my mouth. I taste the hint of wine on her lips as I suck onto the bottom one. Her breathing is firm, but it's not enough.

I lift her up by the waist, sitting her down on the pool table. I lower my focus to her neck but she stops me before I can do anything else.

 I lower my focus to her neck but she stops me before I can do anything else

"Easy there tiger." She says breathless which causes me to chuckle. I would rather my lips on hers though.

"I'm sorry mama, too fast?" I ask her and she nods as if she did something bad. "It's cool, i'm with whatever." I chuckle to lighten to the mood.

"I want to play this one." She says, pointing at the pool table as she jumps off of it.

I get one pool stick and pass it to her. I put all the balls in position, waiting for her to start the game.

"You don't know how to play?" I ask her but she rolls her eyes.

Okay professional.

She tries to hit the balls but fails drastically. I refrain from laughing but it's obvious in my face that I want to.

"Okay come teach me then show off." She says.

I walk over to her, standing behind her. She slightly bends over as I angle the stick correctly in her hands. I press my dick into her ass and her legs tense.

"You know what you're doing." She says with a giggle but I don't answer.

I move her arms slightly and she hits the ball with the stick, making two balls enter the holes.

"I can do that myself." She says, rolling her eyes.

"What you need my help for then?" I ask before sitting down.

She puts the stick down on the table and walks over to my seat. I pull her down onto my lap before inviting her for another kiss.

"So pretty," I whisper in her ears as I rub her thighs. "So fucking pretty." I repeat.