•° 1.0 °•

。。。

𝙰 𝙵𝙸𝙴𝚁𝚈 𝙶𝙰𝙼𝙴 𝙾𝙵 𝙷𝙸𝙳𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝚂𝙴𝙴𝙺 (𝟷)

"I'm booored!" I complain as I throw myself over Neteyam's stretched out legs.

We're all sitting around a fire. Me, the Sully kids and Spider.

"How many times are you going to repeat this?" Neteyam asks, he takes two of my braids between his fingers and starts messing around with them, tapping the beads on the bottom of my braids against each other. At this point I had been declaring my boredom every other moment, and I was far from done.

"Until my boredom is cured."

"We should go out!" Lo'ak sits down on top of me, squeezing both my body and Neteyam's legs, his knee pokes painfully in my ribs.

"Dad told us to stay here while they're having date night..." Neteyam pushes Lo'ak away and I go to attack his younger brother for squashing me.

"What they don't know won't hurt them." It's Spider. For once I agree with the human.

"He's right." I comment as me and Lo'ak wrestle on the ground. "If they can go out so can we."

"Exactly!" Lo'ak joins, trying to free himself from my headlock by attempting to bite my arm, I stop him before he's able to do so by grabbing a handful of his braids and pulling his head back.

"It's going to be eclipse soon." Neteyam points out, frowning when Lo'ak's tail hits him in the face as me and him continue our 'fight'.

"In a couple of hours yeah." Kiri comments. "I don't see why we can't go out.."

Lo'ak and Spider share a triumphant look when I loosen my headlock on him and let him go, if Kiri agrees with you, you know you're right.

"What are we even going to do?" Neteyam questions, clearly a bit annoyed by the fact that Kiri picked our side.

"Hide and seek!" Tuk exclaims excitedly with a big smile on her face.

"Yeah, no. That's for kids.." Lo'ak dismisses her idea, making me roll my eyes. Aren't we literally kids?

The youngest Sully frowns hearing Lo'ak's comment.

I sit down next to Tuk by the fire. "Hide and seek sounds like fun. Lo'ak is just scared he'll bruise his ego losing agains you!" I say ruffling her hair, my comment will guarantee that Tuk gets her way, it's very easy to stir Lo'ak up after all.