•° 0.4 °•

。。。

𝚂𝙿𝙴𝙴𝙳𝚈 𝚁𝙴𝙲𝙾𝚅𝙴𝚁𝚈

After my my outburst, any male Na'vi have been prohibited from approaching me and the small hut I've been residing in.

The man that I flipped out on was Neytiri's -the woman that had brought me in- husband. Apparently he's the Olo'eyektan of the Omaticaya and the famous Toruk Makto who I have heard many stories about.

I honestly didn't expect myself to flip out like that, but after everything I went trough with my father and brothers it's only natural for me to not trust and feel unsafe around men. I just never imagined it to be this bad....

Since I responded to female Na'vi much better than male, Neytiri started with adjusting me to just her and her mother Mo'at, the tsahìk.

She tried to socialize me as I slowly recovered but with no results, I hated being in large groups and would do anything to escape from them. When I became less hostile and she was sure that I wouldn't do anything unpredictable she took a different approach.

One day she came in with a girl around my age.

"This is Kiri, my oldest daughter. I think you two might get along!" She says as the girl sits down across and waves at me with a small smile. She has five fingers, just like Nin'taya.

"You're like her!" I say pointing at her hand. She lowers her hand seemingly a bit uncomfortable by my eyes fixated on her five fingers but her curiosity gets the best of her.

"Like who?"

"My little sister, she also has five fingers." I smile a little thinking about her, I wonder what they were doing right now and hope that soon I'll be doing well enough to return back home.

The conversation is a bit awkward at first, we're strangers after all. But after a while the conversation starts flowing nicely; Kiri is nice, the tells me about her mother and the things she's learning from the tsahìk. In return I tell her about Ni'awtu, Nin'taya and my animals back home, I don't mention my biological family she didn't need to know about that, besides, I wouldn't stay here for long anyways.

。。。

After another two weeks the tsahìk decided that I was ready to return back home. I was exited but also a bit disappointed that I had to leave the new friends that I had made.

Kiri and her little sister Tuktirey spent most of my stay with me, so it was expected we grew to like each other. On the other hand my friendship with Neytiri's youngest son Lo'ak was a bit unexpected.