•° 0.6 °•

。
ᴛsᴀʜᴇʏʟᴜ = ʙᴏɴᴅ
    。

    。ᴛsᴀʜᴇʏʟᴜ = ʙᴏɴᴅ    。

𝙷𝙾𝚆 𝚃𝙾 𝙲𝙰𝚃𝙲𝙷 𝙰𝙽 𝙸𝙺𝚁𝙰𝙽

"Sit still you skxawng!" I grumble, pulling Lo'ak's head back in place, the Na'vi who's sitting in front of me hisses at the harsh tug on his hair.

"This is taking way too long!" He complains, lowering his ears in annoyance.

"Maybe if you didn't move around so much we would've been done by now!" I grab the wooden comb balancing on his shoulder and part another row of his hair.

Lo'ak chuckles. "You sound like my mom when you talk like that." He teases.

I roll my eyes as my fingers skillfully weave his hair into a braid, and stab my knee into his back to make him sit up straight. Lo'ak's braids were long overdue so I offered to redo them for him. More so forced... getting his hair done is one of his least favorite activities. I'd rather do Tuk's hair, unlike Lo'ak who complains throughout the whole process, his little sister usually falls asleep from the sensation of fingers messing around in her hair.

"So, what are we going to do when were done with my hair?"

"If, we ever get done with your hair!" I add in a sarcastic yet playful tone. Lo'ak reaches his arm backwards to pinch my leg, in return I poke him in the head with the comb.

"How about you let me ride on Dai'yra!" He suggests.

"Hell no!"

"Come on [name], you're being a wuss!"

"I'm not being a wuss, you're being an idiot. Remember what happened last time?"

A few months ago he accompanied me on my mission to locate Dai'yra and my Pa'li Na'yi. When Lo'ak asked if he could ride on her I agreed, but the moment he moved towards her she became hostile, and I had to prevent her from making him lunch.

"It wasn't that bad."

"She tried to kill you Lo'ak..."

"Perhaps she was in a bad mood, there's no harm in trying again!"

"It was a stupid idea to begin with, she didn't even let my mom and sister get close to her. I don't know why I agreed to that."

"[name]...."

"No, you can ride Na'yi if you want though." I suggest, directing the conversation away from my Palulukan.