•° 0.7 °•

。。。

𝙱𝚄𝚂𝚃𝙴𝙳

I can hear Lo'ak and Neteyam's panicked screams when I jump backwards over the ledge of the mountain, I see their heads peaking over the edge, frantically yelling my name as I fall. The speed which I'm rocketing down with makes my hair fly into my face, and the adrenaline rushing trough my body makes me feel tingly all over. It's amazing!

A few seconds later my Ikran dives over the edge and torpedoes down at an even higher speed than I am, she quickly catches up to me, and before I know it my body connects with her back. I preform tsaheylu again and start laughing hysterically whilst the Ikran continues soaring down. This has to be the most insane thing I've ever done!

The cool wind blowing trough my hair is calming, flying on my own Ikran is so much better than being a passenger on someone elses!

"WHOOHOO!!" I cheer as we cut trough the air with high speed, circling around vines and taking sharp turns. "YOU'RE THE BEST!" I praise the animal, following it up with a soft 'one of' when my companions on the ground pop into my mind.

Our very first flying session gets cut short when I remember that Lo'ak and Neteyam are still on the mountain high up in the sky, the two brothers are definitely freaking out like crazy up there.

Let's go back, or else they'll think I'm actually dead!

My Ikran immediately angles upwards at my mental command and starts flying back into the direction of the breeding grounds.

I can see the boys pace around frantically when the mountain comes back into view, they're clearly trying to figure out a way to let their parents know that I jumped to my own death.

"Hellooo, I'm back!" I call out when the Ikran safely lands onto the mountain, the boys eyes almost pop out of their sockets when they see me jump of her back.

"ARE YOU CRAZY?!!" Neteyam yells as he storms towards me. "DON'T EVER DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT AGAIN, WHAT WERE YOU THINKING JUMPING DOWN LIKE THAT?!!" He grabs my shoulders and harshly shakes me back and forth.

"Stop yelling will you?" I swat his hands away so he can stop manhandling me.

"You could've died!" He replies lowering his voice, circling around me to check for any injuries.

"But I didn't!" He doesn't look amused with my answer, now that the shock was gone anger started to take its place.

"Come on bro, you have to admit that her stunt was pretty insane!" Lo'ak butts into the conversation, however the glare he receives from Neteyam makes his smile drop instantly.