•° 0.8 °•

。。。

𝙱𝙾𝙽𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙾𝚅𝙴𝚁 𝙰 𝙷𝙴𝙰𝚁𝚃𝙱𝙴𝙰𝚃

Being grounded sucks! The past three weeks have been unbearably boring. Because I'm prohibited from riding any of my animals I haven't been able to join the hunting groups anymore, Jake also made sure that someone's watching over me at all times. Well, most of the time.

Not being able to roam around on my companions is a pain, especially on a day like today it's hard. I'm in one of my shitty moods, and I don't want to do anything but disappear into the forest for a couple hours and clear my head. Unfortunately I can't...

I'm helping Kiri, Neytiri, Tuk and a couple other Na'vi weave baskets, our small group is huddled together at the bottom of our home tree.

It's a tiring task to do; not only does it take long, all the weaving with no break is starting to make my fingers sore. I secure the half finished basket between my legs so I can crack my fingers and wiggle them around a bit.

My eyes roam over each Na'vi engrossed with their work before they land on Neytiri and Tuk. The youngest Sully is sitting in her mothers lap, she intently watches as Neytiri works on her basket and softly explains her daughter the details of what she's doing.

They reminded me so much of Ni'awtu and Nin'taya right now, especially Tuk, every time I look at her I see my little sister. I'm sure the two would've gotten along if she was still alive.

I guess Neytiri can feel my gaze burning on her, she averts her focus to me and looks at me with questioning eyes; as if asking me if something's wrong. I slightly shake my head and go back to working on my basket. If I hurry to finish it I can spend the rest of my time away from the clan.

。。。

"Done!"

I set my basket down in front of Neytiri, wiping away some grass that's sticking to the back of my legs when I get up from my position on the ground.

Her face when she looks at my work says more than enough. It's clear to see that I rushed to finish it, there are some gaps here and there because I didn't properly weave it and there's a few pieces sticking out. It's nothing like the work I usually produced; I knew I could do better, Neytiri knew that too. But I just couldn't be bothered to put any effort into my task with the mood I'm currently in.

She just nods, setting the basket aside without making a comment about the messy end product.

Neytiri is always the first to notice when someone's feeling off. In my case she usually lets me be, like now. She knew that if I wanted to talk to her I'd come to her myself eventually. I appreciate that she keeps her distance when I'm in a mood like this, right now I don't feel like talking nor do I feel like having someone hovering over me and constantly ask me what's wrong.