protective - 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬

in this chapter, your the triplets younger sister

y/ns pov

having three older brothers can be a real struggle sometimes.

i know it sounds bad but they can be a little too overprotective at times, don't get me wrong, it's nice to have brothers that care about you but when it gets to a point where you have to keep secrets from them it gets annoying.

i've had a boyfriend for two months now. i'm fourteen and according to my brothers i'm still too young.

my mom and dad don't care. mainly because i don't live with them, it's just nick, matt and chris.

no one know about my boyfriend and i like it that way, no stress and nothing to worry about.

i'm going to his house today but i'm just going to tell my brothers that i'm going to a friends house, they won't care.

fast forward..

"okay i'm leaving bye guys love you" i say to my brothers as i open the front door.

"bye y/n be safe" nick replies, followed by a bye from matt and chris.

"oh yeah and y/n" chris begins "no boys"

"whatever" i roll my eyes "i think i know by now, that's all you ever say to me"

i leave and walk to my boyfriends house, i didn't ask matt to drop me because it's only a short walk. i also didn't want him to get suspicious while seeing a boy at my 'friends house'.

i reach the front porch and knock.

no answer.

i knock one more time.

no answer.

i tried to text him, but of course, his phone just had to be shut off, my only option was to just open the door.

so that's what i did.

i walked through the living room and there was no sign of the boy anywhere.

instead of just leaving like the normal human would do, my crazy bitch self kept checking for him. he had to be here, i spoke to him an hour ago!

i walk up the stairs and go to his bedroom.

my heart drops.

"what the fuck?" is all i can say, looking at him.

..and the other girl sat next to him giggling.

"y/n it's not what it looks like trust me-" he says.

"save it you fucking idiot" i reply, tears in my eyes on the verge of falling.

and that girl. she was so pretty. blonde hair and blue fucking eyes. can you believe it?

"no, please, babe! you know i love you" he says again almost begging me to stay.

"are you crazy? you cheat on me with a random girl i've never seen in my life and expect me to stay? i don't want to hear it i'm tired of this billshit i'm going home" i cry. the tears finally streaming down my face.

"but y/n-"

"no! you were with her while we were together? that's so messed up! you fucking betrayed me! god i wish that i had thought this through before i went and fell in love with you."

why the hell did i care so much about this silly boy? i should've known. what a traitor.

i run the whole way home, not looking anywhere or at anyone apart from the road infront of me.

i finally reach my home with blurry eyes from crying and i push open the front door.

"hey how was- what's the matter?" matt looks at me.

i could feel my brothers' eyes on me, but i didn't make eye contact and went straight up to my room.

"y/n what's the matter? please tell us" matt rubs my back comfortingly.

"no i cant" i sob even louder "you'll get mad"

"we won't! please tell us and we won't get mad" chris states "i promise"

"okay so erm" i start, i hope this ends well "ive had a boyfriend-"

"woah woah woah slow the fuck down" chris almost shouts.

"boyfriend?!" the three of them say in sync.

"thats exactly why i kept it a secret! i went to his house to see him and he cheated on me with a random girl" i place my face in my hands.

"are you fucking kidding me? i swear to god i'm going to kill him" chris glares at me "did he hurt you? he better not have"

"no he didn't hurt me"

"y/n we told you so many times" matt says, still hugging me.

"why didn't you listen?" nick asks comforting me.

"i know i'm so sorry but everyone else has boyfriends and i felt left out." i truthfully confessed. "but i never told any of you because of how angry you'd get"

"you don't have to feel like that y/n, we'd understand if you spoke to us! but please just promise me one thing" nick looks at me.

"no more boyfriends. okay? well, not for a while atleast" he smiles.

"okay. no more boyfriends" i smile back and my brothers pull me in for a hug.

i really do love them.

beas notes —
hence the olivia rodrigo reference hehe
it's a long one i apologise but happy valentines everyone! and happy galentines to all my girlies mwah! see you all in the next one xxxx