argument - 𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬

slight trigger warning, there's some blood in this chapter but not a lot <3

y/ns pov

me, matt and chris had just finished our food and are now walking home. this night was quite unusual and didn't feel as fun and happy as it usually would, and this is chris' fault.

he's been acting all annoyed and bitchy over the smallest things for no reason at all all day and nick and matt had noticed it too.

so i decided to talk to him about it

"chris what's going on" i ask, looking straight at him.

"what?" he replies, not even bothering to look at me.

"you know what chris, stop acting like this." i tell him. once again, he doesn't pay any attention to me.

"y/n what is your problem? there's nothing fucking wrong and i've already said that!" he says as he opens the front door.

he's definitely woke up on the wrong side of the bed today.

"your the problem! now why can't you tell me what's going on?"

"y/n can you please just shut the fuck up? for once? and even if there was something going on i'm sure it wouldn't concern you anyway!"

"chris please just- "  i get interrupted as chris slams his bedroom door in my face.

i begin to feel lightheaded and dizzy as i cover my nose and blood pours down from it and onto the floor.

"chris please, open the door please" i barely say as my vision goes blurry.

chris' pov

i faintly hear y/n asking me to open the door. i really don't want to though, anything and everything has been pissing me off lately and i don't know why.

and then i hear a loud thump, coming from the opposite side of the door.

i run and open the door to see y/n on the floor with blood covering her face, passed out.

"shit!" i say as i spot matt and nick from the corner of my eye on the stairs.

"chris did you hear that- CHRIS?" matt says as he runs over to me and my girlfriend.

"what did you do chris!" nick looks at me angrily "did you hurt her?"

"no! i didn't mean it i swear! i slammed the door out of anger. and she was just there"

"enough chris. bring her downstairs so we can fix her up" matt instructs as i pick her up and carry her down the stairs.

nick gets some water and a towel and carefully cleans y/ns face and matt stands beside him watches him.

i can't believe what i've caused. if it wasn't for me acting like this, none of this would be happening right now.

"guys? what's going on? where's chris?" i hear a familiar voice speak, and immediately rush over to it.

"oh y/n! i'm so sorry, i love you so much i really didn't mean it" i ramble on.

"no chris it's okay, i know you didn't mean it. i love you too. just don't act like that again, it's not nice" she says softly, i'm so glad she's okay.

beas notes—
chris was on his period in this chapter with his bitchy ass mood swings smh🙄 but i hope you all enjoyed this and i'll see you in the next one mwah xx