{5}

Jimin POV:

I woke up early so that I could rehearse my lines as it's my first time in an official shooting I was being careful not to wake Taehyung as he was very tired last and I was very quite. But looks like  I didn't not succeed my mission Tae woke up and went to make some morning coffee and he went to get get as he has to start work.. it was true that Taehyung had promised to be my manager but I'm not very famous yet so he has to go to another job till this movie is released... 

When Taehyung came back I told him all of my lines clearly without stammering with boredom i and bitterness in my eyes with feeling  and today's scene wasn't very complicated as it going to show the daily routine of the main lead so I'm going to be very casual and I've to only speak to myself in today's scene so I won't be nervous or stammer while telling my lines...but it's still going to be very hard as it's my first day, I checked the time it was 9:00 so I went to get ready... as I had to be on the shooting spot by 10:00.

Jungkook POV:

I woke up at 9:00 and I saw Lisa going to take a bath... I didn't care much about it and went to the kitchen to make my morning coffee as I cannot live without it and I checked the news and I was shocked to see that the public has found out that the shooting is going to start from today and they've made my name on trending...  Jungkook didn't much about the slight anger he felt when   Taehyung lifted Jimin but he was still thinking about the pictures of Jimin and was still shocked about how duality but it was late so he went to get ready...

Author's POV: 

Everyone has reached the shooting spot by 10.15 and it was a small but comfortable house and it was Jimin's house in the movie so everyone went to put makeup on.... Jungkook was choosing the angles with the camera director J-Hope while Taemin was discussing about the next shooting spot's budget with the producer.Jimin wasn't very comfortable with makeup as he hasn't tried it but the makeup artist insisted him to do so and his hair was done within a few minutes and when he came out of the dressing room Jimin caught everyone's attention without knowing and everyone was staring at him with awe in their faces they couldn't believe that a guy could be this beautiful and handsome at the same time.... 

Jungkook  didn't notice that he was the only one talking about the camera angles alone while J-Hope was staring at someone else when Jungkook turned to see who it was he was mesmerized by Jimin's beauty and the light tint of lip balm highlighting his plump lips and simple white pajamas with very light makeup on made him look like an angel who fell from heaven and Taemin was awestruck by Jimins beauty and went told about that to Jimin with no hesitation with made Jungkook poke his mouth with his tongue unknowingly and that was the time Lisa just came out of the dressing room and she was surprised to see Jungkook doing that....

But why was Lisa surprised and what is the job that Taehyung is going to and is Taemin starting to like Jimin? Did Jimin create an enemy in the set instead of befriending them? 

Finally guys! I'm back and I'll be posting more often im very sorry about the shitty chapter I'll post chapters which make more sense from today and I'll be posting often... Love y'all<33