Epilogue

2 years later

" Ah! " Jisung exclaimed when he felt the cold ice hit his back. " Yah! Lee Felix. "

The said person laughed and ran around the snow covered field with a fuming squirrel on his tail.

Jisung stopped and aimed the snow ball in his hand towards Felix but before he could aim Felix ducked behind Chan who got hit by the cold snow ball square in his face.

" Oops. " Jisung said while trying to hold his laugh while Felix was full on laughing.

Chan sighed before immediately crouching down and now it was Felix's turn to get hit by the snow ball thrown by non other than Lee Minho who broke out in a laughing fit.

" This is not fair!! " Felix whined while wiping his now wet hair from his face.

" Life is not fair baby. " Chan said while giggling happily. Felix huffed and tried to kick him but he sprinted away quickly.

Running around like kids in snow, Felix tried his hardest to catch his hyung but couldn't so he sat down with a pout and his arms crossed around his chest.

" Awee, is my lixie tired? " Chan asked in a baby voice while maintaining a safe distance from him.

Felix nodded while making grabby hands towards Chan. " Carry me. "

Chan narrowed his eyes suspiciously. " I don't trust you. You might kick me. "

" I promise I won't I'm just tired. " Felix said while pouting adorably. Chan sighs in defeat as he can never say no to him and trudged towards him but quickly enough Felix kicked him and wrapped his arms around Chan's broad shoulder.

" Minho Hyung! " Minho turned around to see his boyfriend standing there with a huge snow ball in his hand with an iconic smirk.

" Oh shit! " Minho tried running away but Jisung blocked his path before throwing the snow ball on him but unlucky for him, the snow ball was so big that he himself tripped and fell on the snow covered grass of the field.

Minho once again broke out in a fit of laughter but soon himself lost his balance and fell on top of Jisung, squishing him in the process.

" Ugh.. Hyung, you are heavy~ " Jisung whined while trying to push him off.

" You are warm. " Minho whispered while burying his face in the crook of Jisung's neck. " And stop wiggling. "

Minho wrapped his hand around Jisung to restrict any movement which caused the latter to sigh in defeat.

.

" ACHOO! " Jisung sniffled while wrapping himself in the blanket.

" I told you not to stay in the cold for too long and now you got a cold. " Mrs Han clicked her tongue in disapproval while handing hot chocolate to him.

" Atleast you should have stopped him, Minho. " Mrs Han looked towards the other male covered in a Christmas blanket sipping his own hot chocolate.

" I did Mom! He didn't listen to me. " Minho defended himself when they both knew it was the older's fault.

" No eomma! It was hyung who lied on top of me in the snow and didn't let me- "

" Mom? I think something's burning. " Minho quickly reminded Mrs. Han who immediately ushered towards the kitchen.

Minho mocked Jisung while sticking his tongue out while the youngest only glared at him.

" I don't know whose fault it was but now since Jisung has cold, Minho can't stay the night because I'm afraid he'll get sick too. " Mrs Han once again walked into the living room.

" What?! Noo!! I can't sleep without him! " Jisung immediately wrapped his arms around Minho who also nodded to show his support for his boyfriend while Mrs Han raised her eyebrow with a smirk.

Minho blushed and pushed Jisung away who looked confused.
" What Jisung meant to say was that we cuddle together not sleep- I mean we sleep like normal humans. " Minho tried to clear the misunderstanding but embarrassed himself in the process.

Mrs Han smirked knowingly. " Well you can stay but don't tell me that I didn't warn you. "

" Yay! " Jisung said happily while kissing Minho's cheek who blushed once again.

" Now save the cheesy stuff for later and come on the food is ready. " Mrs Han said with a chuckle.

Winter had started which meant winter vacation will be starting soon and now it's time they visit the elderly couple once again just like two years ago. The place where they found each other and made memories together is waiting for them to come back.

Last two years passed away too quickly with Jisung struggling to complete his education. Minho graduated and found a stable job.

When Felix came back to seoul, Chan felt very lonely even tho they were in a long distance relationship. He decided it's not gonna work so he opened another branch in seoul and now Felix and him are together living their best life.

Mrs Han not only found her one son but also another son in the form of Minho. Minho was glad that he was accepted as a family member and now had a motherly figure other than his grandma.

At first the Han family cried their eyes out on their reunion but once it settled down the questions started.
Jisung told the whole story to his mother from their discovery in grandfather's room to Minho being his boyfriend.

Mrs Han didn't believe at first but then looking through her father's room once again she was ought to believe.

" Sungie! I placed a gift for you on your bed, go and check it out. " Minho said after dinner. Jisung immediately perked up and walked towards his room in excitement.

He reached his room and looked around his bed to see nothing but a small bulge in the middle of the bed covered with his blanket.

He hurriedly removed the blanked but his face falls when seeing the gift.

" An acorn? Seriously? "
He deadpans but hearing the laughter downstairs he couldn't help but smile himself.

                     °❃.✮:▹◃:✮.❃°

Word count - 1012
I hope this is satisfying. I really had no idea what I was writing and all of sudden I have written 1000 words.