05 - A

Having enough of the ignorance by the two male conversing Mr. Squirrel decided that it was time he took what was his and hence he looked at the leftover thread. He could tie the shoes of the blonde human and trip him as a revenge.

As amazing as the idea sounded in Mr squirrel's tiny head, it was not so easy. His small hands had to go under immense struggle to tie the shoes as strongly as a half gram squirrel could muster.
But being tiny had its perks as both males didn't see him trying to accomplish his mission.

After successfully tying his shoes Mr squirrel walked towards the small counter. He just needed to make the blonde guy or Mr bang Chan stand up and walk towards him. So he took the roll of threads used to sew clothes and aimed at Chan.

He wasn't a professional archer but he believed and hence his shot hit his target perfectly.
Minho gasped as he saw a thread roll hit Chan's head.
Chan flinched. Both males head snapped towards the squirrel standing innocently.

The squirrel raised both his arms and raised his shoulder as if he was shrugging. Minho shook his head and quickly asked Chan if he was okay to which he replied with a nod, smiling to show that yes he was fine.

Minho looked at Mr squirrel with narrowed eyes and walked towards him.

" Why did you do that? "
Minho whispered.
The squirrel shook his head to indicate that he did not like the other male he was talking to. But Minho being the late bloomer he was just tilted his head in question.

" I think we should go. The squirrel is hungry I guess. " Minho said smiling at Chan.

" Oh it's totally fine! By the way why do you call it a squirrel if he is your pet? " Chan asked as he stood up in his spot.

Walk
Walk
Walk

" Oh yeah I should name him something. Thanks anyways. " Minho said and lifted the squirrel on his shoulder and left the shop. But Minho did not notice what Chan noticed. The squirrel giving him a dirty look as if to say
' try to snatch what is mine and you will suffer. '

After the duo left, Chan scratched his head confused. Did he hallucinate that? Or the squirrel was really mocking him?

Chan shook his head and took a step forward but he felt the gravity pulling him down, crashing with the floor.
Yup he did not hallucinate that.

" Where else do you wanna go? "
Minho asked the squirrel dozing off in the hood of the beige hoodie he was wearing. He was tired due to using his few braincells to their max capacity in order to claim his man back.

When Minho didn't get any response he decided it's time to go home.

.
.
.
.

It was night again. Minho ate his dinner and lied down on his bed tiredly. Feeling uncomfortable, he felt something in his pocket and removed the ring he bought that day.

He was amused by how a squirrel could choose a ring? Such a pretty one at most. He smiled when he remembered the squirrel and slipped the ring on his finger.

Thinking of the squirrel, where is he?

He looked around but couldn't find a certain fluffball. He stood up and walked towards the tree house.

There he is.

Minho quietly tip toed towards the thick branch behind the tree house, where the squirrel was sitting.

" Boo! " Minho exclaimed but the squirrel just gave him a bored look.

Sighing defeatedly he sat beside Mr squirrel carefully. " Hey, don't you think that you should have a name? I mean I can't call you The squirrel everytime? "
Minho started. The squirrel looked towards him and shrugged.

" Umm...." Minho thought for a moment. " How about peanuts? "
" Nah, I'm allergic to those. " He replied to his own question.

" Hmm, how about sugar? " Minho could swear that he saw the squirrel looking at him with distaste.

One eternity later

" Baby bread? "
" That sounds tacky. "
.
.
" Sweets? "
" No, too much sugar. "

After consulting with himself more he tried again,

" Oh honey? "
The squirrel looked at him surprised.
" You like it? "
Minho asked proud of himself. The squirrel didn't say anything and left the tree branch running away quickly. Why? It's a mystery.

" He definitely liked it. " Minho mumbled and decided to call it a night.

After that night, nothing was bound to remain the same.

And that's what happened. The squirrel or more with love, honey started spending more time with Minho. Does this make Minho a petophile? ( Lyk a pedophile but in pet version? Nah. )

Minho was cool with the squirrel clinging to him, sleeping on his chest,... trying to steal kisses... But Minho never kissed him because of course would you kiss your pet? Not like the forehead kiss but a lip-to-lip kiss? Some occasional pats from Minho would leave the squirrel pouting.

But today was not gonna be like every other day. Because honey decided that it's time to put his plan of getting a kiss from Minho in action.

So here's the plan, when Minho sleeps tonight, honey will sneakily go in his room and try to kiss him. But he didn't know that Minho was a light sleeper.

So when he decided to peck his lips, Minho opened his eyes, scaring the living shit out of the poor squirrel.
Minho started laughing when he realized what the squirrel was trying to do.

Honey puffed his cheeks and crossed his arms. He just wanted a harmless peck but Minho decided to tease him.

He huffed and started to leave.
" Hah... Wait.. " Minho said between his laughs and took the small squirrel in his lap ignoring the protests of the little squirrel.

" Ok fine, I'll give you a peck. " Minho said taking a deep breath after calming down from his laughing fit.
Honey looked at him happily puckering his lips.

" I didn't know squirrels were this affectionate. " Minho sighed and leaned down.

" But wait- did you brush your teeth? " Minho asked jokingly to which the squirrel jumped on his face, smashing his small, almost invisible lips onto Minho.

Minho widened his eyes when the kiss lasted for more than seconds but what surprised him more was the rainbow light emitting from the body of the tiny squirrel which was suddenly getting bigger.

The blinding light forced Minho to close his eyes but when he felt a pair of soft, human lips on his own, he once again opened them.

He always was a nature lover.  He grew up between forest what do you expect. So he was naturally an admirer of beauty. And the person infront of him could easily defeat all the beauty he saw in his 21 years of life.

" Hi Minho. "

                     °❃.✮:▹◃:✮.❃°

Word count - 1130
I feel like I rushed the transition. Didn't I? But considering tht it's alrdy the 5th chpt, I thgt it was about time I introduced Jisung as a character.