08 - T

" Then what happened? "
Minho asked extremely invested in the story.

" Nothing much. I turned into a squirrel at midnight. "
Jisung simply said and stretched his limbs.

" What? You can't leave me hanging like that. You need to tell me in detail. " Minho said looking at him pleadingly.

" That's what happened, I woke up in a tiny squirrel body and started to freak out. There was this small canary pecking on my window like a woodpecker and that's when I realized that I made a mistake by not listening to Felix that day. "

" So the injured canary was your friend, felix? " Minho asked as he slowly linked the dots.

" Hmm, as soon as we realized it, we again went into our grandfathers room to find a reverse spell but as Felix said there wasn't one. Except for kissing a human again. "

" But then why did you wait all those years, you could have kissed any human? "

" Kissing a human without getting killed or trapped in a cage isn't easy. I tried telling my mom but she freaked out and kicked me out after thinking that his son, that is basically me, was petting a squirrel in secret. So me and Felix went to meet Felix's sister who was a devil because she tried to lock us into a cage. " Jisung said sighing heavily.

" Then why did you come here? "

" Because there aren't many trees in seoul. The few there are already occupied by other squirrels. We had a high risk of getting killed by some other animals. Hence we decided to go out of the city. Maybe live in forest. But then one day I saw your grandfather who was collecting fruits from the river side. He seemed like a nice person, so we thought he may help us. "

" But kissing an old man sounds... Wrong. " Minho interrupted with a disapproving expression.

" We had limited options but it never worked. " Jisung said shrugging his shoulders and stood up.
" Now I'm hungry. " As soon as Jisung said that, his stomach growled.

" I think I have some acorns. " Minho says and stands up.

" Minho, I'm not a squirrel anymore. " Jisung deadpans.

" Oh yeah, you need human food. " Minho thinks of something and then says, " Follow me. "

Minho walked downstairs with Jisung following him. He entered into the kitchen and searched for some instant noodles he brought from market the other day.

Minho boiled the water while jisung sat on the counter waiting patiently.

After sometime he got tired of waiting and walked towards Minho, peeking from his shoulder.

" When will it be done? "
Jisung asked in low voice which caused Minho to flinch.

" You scared me. "

" Isn't it called instant noodles? " Jisung asked pouting as he was hungry.

" Wait a sec, I'm almost done. "
Soon enough Minho poured the content into a bowl.

" Lets watch the sunrise from the tree house. " Minho suggested and started walking towards his room with the bowl in his hand as he did not trust Jisung to carry it safely.

The whole way to the tree house, jisung kept staring on the bowl Minho held. As soon as they settled in the tree house, overlooking the horizon, Jisung took the bowl and started eating.

" You ate acrons for dinner, why are so hungry again? " Minho inquired eyeing the younger stuffing his cheeks.

" The transformation took a lot of my energy. " Jisung replied slurping the noodles.

After eating half of the noodles Jisung realized that he didn't even offer Minho. He probably looked like someone who starved for days.

He held the half empty bowl towards Minho with a sheepish smile. " Do you want some? "

Minho smiled and shook his head. " I made it for you. "

Still Jisung insisted that he atleast took a bit. " Please. Or else I'll be the only one with sushi face tomorrow. "

" If you insist. "
Minho placed his hand on Jisung's chin and pulled him closer.

Jisung couldn't even register how Minho's lips touched his, savoring the taste of noodles Jisung ate, before he pulled away, smacking his lips.

" It tastes better this way. "

Jisung's cheeks where as red as a tomato. Why did he insist? not that he regretted. He actually loved it more than he thought he would.

" Why did you do that? " Jisung asked in tiny.

" You're acting like we kissed for the first time. "
Minho said with a shrug. However he was hiding the fact that he was scared that Jisung did not like it. But he was the one who tried to kiss Minho first but then again it was because he wanted to become human.

Minho couldn't help but feel as if Jisung used him to become a human.

" It's not like I didn't like it. It's just that it didn't last long. "
Jisung said flustered of his own words.

" You want me to kiss you again? " Minho asked smiling at the blushing human.

Jisung nodded his head in tiny. If Minho didn't pay close attention he wouldn't have seen jisung nodding.

" Umm.. Not today. I'm sleepy. " Minho said and stood up. Jisung was shocked. He stood up and ran towards Minho.

Minho caught on and ran inside his room with Jisung following close behind.

They ran like kids chasing each other around the room. At one point Jisung tripped and fell on the bed taking Minho with him.

They laughed at the situation for 5 minutes straight and when they calmed down, they realized the situation they were in.

Jisung pressed against the bed with Minho hovering above him. Their faces inches apart.

Jisung's heart wasn't beating but running miles with blood rushing to his cheeks. Minho wasn't sane either. He just wanted to smash their lips together but then he would contradict his earlier statement.

" Jisung.. Have you kissed anyone before? "
Jisung looked at him confused. Why the sudden question?

" Does kissing my pillow count? "

" Then I have 3 times. " Minho shrugged. " But as a person have you? " Minho asked again.

" No.. " Jisung said embarrassed.

" Then you willingly wasted it? "

" What do you mean? " Jisung asked. He didn't know where this conversation was going.

" You could have kissed anyone to become a human again. " Minho said in a whisper. Jisung caught on what the older was trying to say.

" That's not my first kiss. I was in my animal form so that's not basically my first kiss. " Jisung started. He placed his hand on Minho's cheek and forced him to make eye contact.
" My first kiss was when you kissed me few minutes ago. And I gave it to you willingly because I like you. So don't think I'll kiss just anybody. "

Minho melted by his words. He immediately connected their lips together. Jisung was inexperienced but kissing Minho felt like he was a professional.

After sometime they pulled away, breathless. " Earlier was just a peck. Now that was your first kiss. "

°❃.✮:▹◃:✮.❃°

Word count - 1156
I wanna watch skz code but can't :(
Edit - i watched it n e ways :]