🏝️ : ꒰ beach ꒱

💚 — Ryan's POV

"Here I am at Justin's house" I muttered to myself then saw the chaos that was happening.

"NO DARREN IM TAKING THE WINDOW SEAT"

"JUSTIN AND DARREN STOP FIGHTING FOR SOME DAMN SEAT"

"GUYS CAN YOU STOP SHOVING ME TO THE SIDE"

This was another day of our friend group hanging out with each other, how does Oliver manage to deal with them all, it's a miracle how he never gets mad. 

"So you are seeing this too?"

I looked at the back of my shoulder and I heard that the faint whisper of a statement into my ear was out of all people, Sebastian Moy.

"GUYS SEBRYAN CAME"

"SHUT UP"

I thought to myself, "What's Sebryan?"

"Hey Seb and Ryan, you two can sit at the back in the trunk, everyone decided to shove into the car for no apparent reason," Oliver stated. Sebastian opened the trunk for me and signalled me to go in first. Obeying his signal, I climbed into the back and Sebastian came in after, closing the trunk. "Alright guys, ready to go?" Regie asked. Everyone in unison yelled yes and we went off.

Sebastian was sitting abnormally close to me, when I mean close, I mean shoulder to shoulder close. As the seconds went past, my heart was beating faster and my face was getting more redder. "Hey, are you alright? If I am making you uncomfortable then I am so so sorry-" Sebastian asked. "Nooooo it's alright don't worry," I replied to him back with a smile.

At this time, I was looking outside of the car window and Sebastian was listening to music on his airpods. "Want to listen?" he suggested. "Why not" I said back to him and he gave me one of his airpods and we laid back to listen to the music. "I like your music taste, its quite chill," I stated to him. "Thanks, some of the songs you suggested before were really good actually," Sebastian said back. A few minutes passed and I felt rather comfortable with him, its unbelievable how I managed to feel quite relaxed around him even though we knew each other for about a week now. I yawned out of tiredness and he noticed.

"Feeling tired?"

"Yeah I didn't get much sleep last night," I responded

"You should get more sleep, I'm worried for you :(" Sebastian stated 

"Nooo don't be, I'm fine don't worry." I answered back

I tried my best to be awake, constantly opening my eyes if I felt as if I was going to drift off. At one point, I couldn't handle staying conscious and I went to sleep.

🤎 — Sebastian's POV

"Ryan? Earth to Ryannn" 

"Is he asleep?" I muttered to myself. I looked at his pretty face and saw him drifting off to sleep. He was really cute while sleeping, Ryan's head was on my shoulder and his face looked as still as a statue. "Come on, we are at the beach soonnn" I whined and still, he laid there motionlessly on my lap. "Pleaseeee" I said to him and his head moved a bit, and his arms moved around my hips. As soon as that happened, I felt my heart skip a beat. How cute can this human being be?

"GUYS WE ARE HERE" Oliver yelled.

"Shushh" I said back as Ryan was sleeping.

"Huh?"

All of the members got out of the car, except me and Ryan. Oliver opened the boot to see what was the reason for that "shush" and his eyes widened once he saw me playing with Ryan's hair while his arms were around my waist. I mouthed "Shush," and pointed to him, "he's sleeping." "oH UHM, GUYS WHAT ABOUT WE GET FOOD FIRST". As soon Oliver said that, everyone whined. 

"WHY I WANT TO GO TO THE BEACH"

"WHAT A WAY TO RUIN OUR MOOD"

"WE JUST ARRIVED OH YEAH WHERE'S RYAN AND SEB"

"Guys shush, Ryan's arms is around Seb's waist and Seb's playing with his hair so let them be," Oliver stated.

"WHAT?" All the members screamed.

"Guys, for the last time do not sleep because I want Sebryan to have their moments and I lowkey want this ship to keep going," 

I laughed quietly at their antics and kept playing with Ryan's hair, "It's funny how they think I can't hear them,".

Just as I said that, Ryan woke up and he immediately noticed his arms were around something. The sunlight hit his eyes, making him jolt awake and then he saw his pair of arms around my waist. As soon as he saw that, he was conscious and awake. "OH UHM I NEED TO GO.... UH WALK MY FISH YEAH :)"

I smiled at him, "You don't have a fish Ryan."

"WELL, NOW I DO SEE YOU LATER" and he started knocking on the back window. "GUYS ARE YOU THERE"

"Calm down, they went to buy food then they are going to come back and then we can all play at the beach."

The phone rang and I saw it was from Oliver.

"Hello?"

"Soooo how was your date with Ryan"

"Shut up it wasn't a date"

"Come on, you guys looked so cute with each other I gotta admit, do you guys admit as well?"

Everyone in the friend group yelled yes in unison.

"Well.... he is really cute"

─────────────────────────

Wassup i'm back with another chapter, enjoy everyone :D