꒰ ✈️ ꒱ : arrival

💚 — Sebastian's POV

"On behalf of the airline and the staff, we hope that you had a happy and safe flight on this trip and we are looking forward to seeing you on board on our airline in the future. Have a nice afternoon."

Everyone got off their seats and got all their luggages and backpacks, all going on different journeys. The door of the plane was open to the stairs which go down to the ground and I went on the bus to go to the exit of the terminal. All passengers were going at fast paces, no one was calming down from there. 

I went to the airport pick-up spot where most taxis and people pick up passengers. "Didn't Oli promised to pick me up..."

─────────────────────────

SebastianMoy

Weren't you supposed to pick me up from the airport?

OliverMoy

OH SHOOT I AM SO SORRY ILL BERING STHE BOYSAS WELLSDFASDF

SebastianMoy

I do not understand your typos but I think that translates to

"OH SHOOT I AM SO SORRY I'LL BRING THE BOYS AS WELL" with extra keyboard crashes

Read 3:24pm

─────────────────────────

🤎 — Ryan's POV 

"Alright, where do you guys want to go?" I asked. "We could always go to the mall?" Justin suggested. "We done that multiple of times though," Kane responded. "You say that every time we go to the mall but you still end up browsing every single store and buy the most items," Justin replied back. To defend himself Kane simply replied with a "We don't talk about that." and moved onto asking for other suggestions. 

"I got a good restaurant we can go to," Oliver recommended. "Oli's our sugar daddy so he's probably going to take us somewhere expensiveee" Darren said in the most delusional way possible. "We'll see." Oliver replied back and we all went into the car. 

Oliver took the driver's seat, Regie was in the seat next to Oliver, Justin was on the back left seat, Darren was in the back right seat, Kane was in the middle and I was in the trunk bECAUSE THEY SAcRIFICED ME- just joking there was no more space in the front and back seats. After we were positioned in our seats, we were off to the restaurant.

While we were sitting calmly in the car, (until Darren broke that silence by saying some.. very sus things) Oliver got a notification. "Hey Regie can you check that for me?" He asked and Regie willingly did so, "Apparently, you forgot to pick up your brother from the airport." 

And just has he said that, the car came to an abrupt stop and everyone leaned forward. "WHAT THE FUCK DUDE" I yelled. "OH SHOOT I FORGOT TO PICK UP SEBASTIAN FROM THE AIRPORT" 

"WHO IS SEBASTIAN" I replied back.

"YOU DON'T KNOW WHO SEBASTIAN IS?" 

"WE DIDN'T INTRODUCE HIM TO SEB"

"OLI YOUR CAR IS STANDING STILL IN THE DAMN ROAD AND EVERY CAR THAT IS GOING IN THE SAME DIRECTION IS BEEPING AT YOU"

"THE AIRPORT IS AN HOUR AWAY"

"ALRIGHT SHUT UP WE ARE GOING TO THE AIRPORT NOW WAIT LET ME TEXT HIM"

─────────────────────────

We arrived at the airport pick-up area and I saw someone, that was actually really good looking. Is it normal to fall in love with strangers at the airport? It's like he's that one airport crush everyone admires. His brown eyes, his defined jawline, his slightly curly hair, he was absolutely perfect. 

Oliver rolled down the window and yelled "HEY SEBASTIAN" and he went over and opened the car door. "That was the same man I was admiring before" I thought to myself. "Aye Seb do you remember us?" Justin asked. "Yeah of course I do, except for that person in the trunk," Sebastian replied back. He saw me look at him and I quickly looked back and blushed. "Oh yeah I forgot, Sebastian get in the trunk with your suitcase because there are no more seats in the car," Oliver said, "you can introduce yourself to each other."

Sebastian grabbed his suitcase and put it in the trunk and got in. Me and Sebastian were really far from each other, I was on the far right and he was leaning his back on the suitcase while seating in the far left. 

To distract myself, I put on my earbuds and listened to music. At first, it was a bit unusual because I noticed the volume not being as loud as usual. I tried turning it up a little but it was still not as loud. Just as I was going to turn it up, Sebastian said "So you like The Weeknd too?". That's when I realised the bluetooth was not connected to my phone. "Well u-uhm yeah I do," I replied back, "what music do you like?". "Chase Atlantic is pretty good," Sebastian responded. "SAME THEIR MUSIC IS SO GOOD" I answered, "Oh yeah I forgot to ask, what's your name?". "Well, I'm Sebastian Moy, what about you". To reply back, I introduced myself by saying "I'm Ryan Nguyen".

The conversation started and we spent our time in the car just sharing our music taste, what we like and just talked about the friend group. Who knew that this "stranger" I admired from outside the car is now currently a close friend of mine, after spending time with each other for about an hour, but.... 

Is it normal to feel nervous while being around him?

─────────────────────────

Aye aye hello everyone, sorry for the one day late upload, I was off to somewhere if you were wondering where I was. Anyways, enjoy the story :D