Someone You Know

Olivia POV

"Are you okay, Liv. Did she hurt you." Dad asked walking toward's me. I started pacing around, I was wrong, I was wrong about her. She din't kill anyone. She doesn't kill. 

She loves me......She loved me.

"Liv, are you okay" I heard dad but I ignored him. What did I do. Ohh my god. It's my fault. I felt my mom's hand's on my shoulder I turned to look at her she saw my face and pulled me into a hug. 

"Mom she din't do anything, she din't kill anyone, she was innocent and—and I tried to kill her. She is hurt mom, she loved me I broke her." I sobbed on my mom shoulder.

 "It's alright honey, you did what you were taught growing up. It's not your fault." 

"What are you saying, Mom" Liam asked her. I pulled back from the hug, and looked at everyone.

 "I need all of you in the study, we need to talk." I said walking towards the sofa. She is innocent, not all Vampires kill, because she doesn't. 

I made a mistake. 

I was wrong

Ava POV

Walking in my Dad's room, I saw him standing near the balcony. I walked towards him. "Hey dad, how are you? " I asked refering to his shoulder.

 "I am good princess". I nodded my head and leaned on the railing looking in the woods. "Why did you go in the woods at night dad." He chuckled. 

"I had to see, if there were rouges Vampires there or not, who has been killing people." 

"Dad, you could have send me and Theo" I said taking a small glance at him.

"And put my children lives in danger, nope." I sighed and looked ahead letting a comfortable silence settling between us but dad decided to break it. 

"Ava, why did you do visit them." He questioned, I could feel his eyes on me. 

 "Ava not princess, damm I pissed you much." He chuckled at that. 

"Princess, I am not angry, it's just why would you go after them." I looked at him in disbelief. "Dad, they hurt you, shot an arrow at you." Do you not remember that.

"Ohh, that little thing couldn't hurt me and you know it too. I belong to the elder's family. Those little wooden arrows with vervain in it worked like a small needle pricking my body."he said placing his hand on my shoulder.

 "Dad you din't wake up for like a whole 2 hours and mom, Mom was freaking out and I–" I sighed. 

"Princess, I just had a good little nap. I think all of you are just over dramtic, all of you knew I ain't dead." 

"Yea right." I remarked. 

I was scared to death seeing him like this, but I knew he will be alright. "But, you were in pain dad." He pulled me in a tight hug.

 "You know right, it's not her fault princess." I furrowed my eyebrows. Pulling back from him.

 "What, do you mean." I said back. "Honey, she is a hunter. She was raised that way, princess."

 "Dad, are you seriously defending her." I asked pulling myself away from him.

 "Princess." he whispered taking a step forward.

 " No dad, you rest I gotta go. Take care" I said walking out. 

"Princess" he said behind me. "Byeee Dad." I said waving him and walked out the room. 

..................

It has been 3 days, since I attacked at her family. It wasn't me, I don't like people fearing from me, but all the anger that was in me was no more in my control. 

"Honey, come in the kitchen please." Mom screamed.

 "Coming Mom" I screamed back and ran in the kitchen. "Damm, is that cookies, I smell. Mom"

"Yes, could please taste this one, it's red velvet."she asked wiping her hands off cloth.

 "Yumm, my favourite" I said picking up and eating it. I moaned at the taste of it. 

"Ava, you are moaning like you are eating a pussy instead of cookies." Theo said standing beside.

 "Theodore Lopez, language."Mom said in a strict tone. We heard the door bell ring. "Sorry Mom" he said raising his arm and going to open the door. 

"You gotta sprinkle some sea salt in it then the masterpiece is ready." I said eating the whole cookie. "Will do" she said smiling at me and walked off to the cabinets.

"Ava, someone's here to meet you." Theo screamed from the door. 

"Coming" I said picking up another cookie without letting Mom know but she did.

 "Ava Lopez no more cookies for you." she screamed. "Love you too mom." I screamed back taking a bite of cookie, walking to the door. 

"Who's here Theo." I questioned, he moved away for me to see who was here. The cookie dropped from my hand in shock anger starting to rise in me. "Why are you here Mam." I questioned the lady who I saved.

 "Ava, I heard what happen. Believe me I am sorry, I tried telling Olivia to hear you out and change her decision." I chuckled, is she here just to defend Olivia. 

"Listen Mam I–" 

"Andrea is my name. Please call me Andrea."she said giving me a warm smile. 

"Okay Andrea, if you are here to talk to me about Olivia, I think you should just leave." I said turning my back ready to leave.

 "No, actually I am here to inform you body has been found last night." she said with straight face.

 "And what you are here to arrest me thinking I killed her." I scoffed.

 "No, Olivia say's you know the person and we need you to identify the body." A person is dead. I know that person. Who could it be?

 "Can I ask the name of the person who was dead." 

"Emma Jones" 

Emma is dead.