What comes next?? + Some serious talk

[Fudge]

They say

The price of my war's not a price that they are willing to pay

Insane!

You cheat with the liar

Now I'm fighting with wizards and with giants

I'm so blue

I thought that we made an arrangement when you went away

You were mine to subdue

When even despite our estrangement

I've got a small query for you

What comes next?

You've been freed

Do you know how hard it is to lead?

You're on your own

Awesome, wow!

Do you have a clue what happens now?

Oceans rise

Empires fall

It's much harder when it's all your call

All alone, across the sea

When your people say they hate you

Don't come crawling back to me

Da da da dat da dat da da da ya da

Da da dat da da ya da!

You're on your own

-----------------------

No fanart for today, sorry :(

-----------------------

A/N: This is just Fudge in book six, chapter one to the muggle minister. 

Okay, serious talk here:

I'm really sorry if it feels like I'm avoiding trying to do all of this, despite me loving this project since the first time I originally published this. And to be honest with you, I realized that I kind of am because I'm not having the motivation and energy to do it, and having to spend long hours of trying to keep up with school and improving my mental health. I also realized that I don't really love what I'm doing anymore in this as time goes on.

I think one of the problems I'm having is not having good amount of time to work on this little book. I used the Wednesdays and Saturdays to work this more faster, but I learned from this that quality > quantity.  So if this is the case, I would possibly move the updating schedule to Sunday. 

Another problem is not knowing when to stop or not. I've been considering this to end this one soon, even though I want to continue working on it since the original goal is to do all of the songs in Hamilton and convert them to Harry Potter parodies (I'm inexperienced on writing parodies, so this might be another reason). It's good to when to stop so quality wouldn't drop, though what keeps on not making me want to stop is that I want to keep you guys happy and that we can have fun. This might be why some of the updates and latest parodies have been a bit forced lately.

I don't want to put this on anyone since it's my fault for not realizing sooner, so I'm sorry about my negligence in this and ruining all of the fun.

I'm still trying to figure it out, and I'll notify you guys when I'm officially finished with this for real. I'm sorry for the long long ramble and it annoys you. I would ask for recommendations and advice on what to do since I'm still learning, but I don't really want to bother you any longer.

I hope you will all have a great day, and make sure you all stay safe. I love you guys for being with me and this story for a long time, and I'm sorry for everything again.

Thanks, 

God Bless <3