Chapter Two: Feeling of a Life Time

I slowly awake from my deep sleep, I look around my bed to see no Jasper, I sigh heavy, I stretch and stand to walk into my closet. I pick out Xavier's light gray v neck shirt and a pair of my black yoga sweats. After finishing getting dress, I make my way down to the office, it's been a week since I've done Alpha work. With Xavier gone, I've had to do everything with the help of Riley.
As I walk into my office I glance around and see Gabe, Riley and Nic standing by my desk. I glance over at the woman in the couch by the door.
I sniff the air and a non familiar scent fills the room. I lowly growl in an Alpha defence and she instantly submitted. I then move my gaze toward Riley, "Who's the stranger," Nic piped up, "Down girl, she's not danger," glaring at his response I glance back over at Riley, "That's Elisabeth," he then turned back to the desk and continues computer work. I growl, "She has a pack member with insights on the location of Michael, and she's having the member being brought here today for a meeting," I nod and leave the room.
I walked down dozens of hallways and into the kitchen to instantly fill with shock, anger and more shock. My Caleb... was on the counter... leaning down and kissing Chance. I growled and they yelped in fear. I stomped towards the pups and pushed Caleb off the counter, walked to the sink, grabbed a wash rag, went back to the counter and whipped it off. I then deathly glance at Caleb, "What was your ASS doing on my counter! People eat here! They don't want to taste your butt!" Both him and Chance light up like Christmas lights. I then laugh, "You guys really thought I had no idea? I'm your mother Caleb, I know everything, now take your love fest somewhere else," they instantly took off down the hall.
I finish cleaning the counter when a very faint smell catches my nose. Instantly my heart stopped, my body froze, I felt fear and relief wash over me.
I finally removed myself from my trance and took off down the hallway, turned a dozen more corners into the conference room. I came barging in like a bat at of hell and stopped at the table and look around in hope, tell my eyes rested on a 29 year old, blonde, boobs brawed. I shifted on instant and jumped on her snarling in the whores face and yelled louder than I ever had, "YOU SMELL OF MY MATE! WHERE IS MY MATE! WHO ARE YOU! WHY DO YOU SMELL OF MY MATE YOU WHORE!", I then shifted into my combined form, growing and growing in size, you could see the fear radiating off her.
I fell silent waiting for an answer. After a good 2 minutes of silence I shouted, "WHERE IS MY MATE!" , finally awaken, she speaks in a low petty voice, "I have no idea who you're talking about Alpha," I growled closed to her face and began to read her thoughts, and nothing. Nothing of my mate. I climb off her and speak with death laced in my tone," Who do you see on a regular bases," her first words were," My mate," I began to stalk her petty form as she sulked back to the wall, as I kept walking tell my nose touched hers, "Bring him here, now!" I put in a little bit, ok ok a lot, of Alpha command.
I began to hear a faint growl, I turn my head to see Elisabeth growling,"How dare you command MY pack member," she couldn't blink and I was throwing her into a wall and coming face to face with her,"I'll find my mate if it kills me and that scent is fresh," as the tension died down I stalked down to my room, shifting and changing into a pair of clothes.
I ran back to the conference room and saw a tall man with red hair and dark brown eyes, he was slim and about 6 foot. I growl," You reek of my mate," I tilted my head and read his mind to only grow more angry as he spoke, "You're her," I snarled, "You're one of Michaels," instantly the whole room growled. He spoke softly," You're little mate? You'll never find him, he just might be dead," I opened my hand an began to grow a fireball, instant fear falling on his face.
With a flick of a wrist, the ball lit him to flames, as he burned to ash, he howled in pain that echoed the room. His pathetic mate attacked at me but was stopped in her tracks by Nicolas.
As the man burned to a black crisp and was gone, I looked at Elisabeth, "I demand to see you're whole pack, by Thursday," she nodded and ran out the door.
Nicolas took the blonde home, the other boys went to their room and I walked to mine. I crawled in my bed grabbing a pillow, and began to weep.. he's alive... how could I have ever given up...