His cheeks were red and I was guessing he gets embarrassed when on this kind of subject. Usually, I am too, but with Kai, I was comfortable.

"So, to finish this off, Mr Huening," I said pulling into the driveway and turning my car off. I got out of the car before continuing.

"I am also innocent."

Then I grinned at him.

"Ok, now I'm more innocent than you," I added mischievously.

He shoved me playfully.

"Truth hurts," I added, putting my hands up in surrender.

Back in my room, I threw myself back onto my bed, while Kai closed the door and stared at the white board I had hanging on the back.

The white board was big and was filled with random things. It had random quotes and song lyrics, small messages from friends from middle school, little things from eomma and appa, and the day Soojin was born sat in the middle in all capital letters and circled.

Kai grabbed the expo marker and wrote something. I sat up to read what he was writing.

Completely evil with a dash of psycho

"I think it fits pretty damn well," I said grinning.

Kai laughed.

My phone rang and I read the caller ID.

HYUNIE

I answered it with a grin.

"Taehyun, what's up?" I asked.

"Want us to come over to help you with that pay back?" He asked.

"Sorry, but he's here right now," I said staring at a confused Kai.

"Awe, fine, call us when he leaves," He said.

"Will do," I said hanging up.

"N-no-not leaving," Kai said determinedly.

"Is that so?" I asked.

He nodded.

Seconds later his phone rang, and he looked at me with fright when he read the name on the screen.

He answered it and listened to the other end.

"Ok," he said into the phone and hung up.

"H-how did you d-d-do th-that?" He accused.

I put my hands up in surrender.

"I confess to nothing," I said grinning.

He glared at me while he stood up.

"Going so soon?" I asked with a smirk.

I said standing up on my knees on my bed, looking at him. He came over and pushed me back, causing me to laugh.

"Bye!" I called after him.

He left my door open, so I could see when he flipped me off without turning around. I laughed and grabbed my phone telling Taehyun and the guys to get over here. Twenty minutes they arrived.

"Have anything in mind?" Soobin asked sitting on my couch.

"A few," I admitted.

"Lay it on us," Beomgyu said mischievously.

I quickly got to work on telling them a couple of the ideas I had.

They were all grinning the entire time I was telling them.

"I like the first one," Taehyun said.

"Me too," Beomgyu added.

"Remind me never to get on your bad side," Soobin said suddenly.

I smirked.

"That's something you'll have to remind yourself, because I find this too fun not to do," I said getting up.

I ruffled Soobin's hair as I walked past him.

"Really?!" He exclaimed immediately fixing his hair.

I grinned at him over my shoulder.

"So when are we going to do it?" Beomgyu asked following me into the kitchen. I grab a pop out of the fridge and pop the tab.

Beomgyu opened the food cabinets behind me, searching for food. The guys have been here more than a few times and know that they can just help themselves, which Beomgyu takes to his full advantage.

I looked over at the digital clock on the stove to see it was only about six. My parents were working a little late, so they were still gone.

"Let me call Mrs Huening and see when he'll be out of the house next," I said.

They nodded and I pulled out my phone. I pulled up Mrs Huening's number and hit dial.

"We still need to get the supplies," Soobin pointed out while the phone rang.

"We can get that-"

"Hello?" Mrs Huening answered.

"Hi, Mrs Huening, it's Sooah," I said sweetly.

"Oh, hi, Sooah, what's up?" She asked.

I told her what was going on and when I finished she broke out laughing.

"Kai will be gone for the next three hours," Mrs Huening offered when she finished laughing.

"Oh, great!" I said happily.

"We'll be over in the next half hour."

She laughed again.

"Ok, see you then," She hung up.

I grinned at the boys mischievously.

"Ready, boys?" I grinned.