Chapter 4

Erwin was silent when you said that. He wondered about what was your reason but he couldn't force you to tell him. "Well, I see. I respect your privacy, Cadet Fullbuster. Even so, which branch do you want to join?" Asked Erwin in a curious tone. You sighed as no one know what branch you were going to join. "Isn't that obvious, Commander Erwin? I'm going to join the survey corps. My reason was to save humanity from titans and I want freedom from these cages that are called the walls. I want to explore another world when the Titans are gone. That's why I want to join the survey corps, Commander Erwin." You said calmly as you look at him. Erwin was shock to heard what you said make him smile at you. Erwin doesn't know why you seem similar with someone that he know.

"I see. Then I will wait for you join us, Cadet Fullbuster." Said Erwin with a smile. You just silent before looking away from him. Petra saw you make her glare at you which you notice her. You had glare back which make her flinch as she quickly looking away from you. Hange was laughing happily as she hugged you before she dragged you toward the door. "That's good to hear that, Lucy. But I have a little discussion with Erwin. You need to wait outside, Lucy." Said Hange make you sigh at her. You just going out without saying anything as you know that nothing for you to talk at them. Even so, you have a feeling that they talking about you so you have to brace of yourself. You may live in another universe world but you had send into this world for a reason. And you know that you already dead in your world because of an accident which cause by your evil older sister that you never cared enough. You actually don't care about what happen to your older sister knowing that your brother will make her pay for what she done to you. You know that your brother love you so much that he doesn't want to losing you. You was sure that your brother can't let go of you anyway and you hope that your brother will move on.

Inside the office, Hange was give a report about you to Erwin. "Erwin, this is a report about Lucy Fullbuster. I don't see this report yet because Shadis told me to give this to you. And he told me that will be a surprise for you, Mike and me. I don't know what he mean but let's figured out together, Erwin." Said Hange in curious tone. Mike seem have a little problem when he sniff of your scent. He smell a familiar scent from you which make him confuse. "Oh, Shadis saying that? Well, that's a good idea. I have a little problem when I smell her scent. It feel like her scent was familiar with someone we know, Erwin." Said Mike with a trouble face. Erwin was raised his eyebrow at him. Not only Mike, he also feel a same thing. He had saw your face who look a familiar with someone that he know a long ago. "Really, Mike? Then let's find out about her even I wonder of her last name." Said Erwin as he decided to see a report about you that get their attention

_________________________________________

Report

Name : Lucy Fullbuster

Age : 20

Date birth : 20/06/830