𝟎𝟐𝟒. . . the group sleepover

CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
the group sleepover

"i'm gonna die! holy fuck!" drew shouts while trying to catch her breath

"i'm gonna die! holy fuck!" drew shouts while trying to catch her breath. its a few hours later and we decided to play just dance.

i swear playing just dance is such a bonding experience.

the waka waka dance is kicking mine, billies, drews and jamie's ass right now.

jamie and drew accidentally bump into eachother as billie bumps into me.

"guys!"

"jamie move!"

"billie! ow!"

me all resteady ourselves, then look at the screen. a fucking human bicycle.

"billie you're on top!" i shout, we try and sort out the positions quickly.

"selene! fucking bend over!" jamie shouts from below as he dives to the floor, as billie sits on top of me.

drew gives away first laughing because she the main support we all end up on the floor in giggles.

billie falls on top of me.

"guys those comments sound so weird out of context." we all burst out laughing even more, finneas and claudia come in the living room with zoe and bea following. 

"what the fuck happened in here?" zoe exclaims as we are crying of laughter.

one of billies legs are inbetween mine. jesus christ. i sit up and she's in my lap on one of my legs.

her hands go to my shoulders and to push me back down. shes smiling at me, not laughing anymore, smiling.

she pulls her leg up higher, reaching the top of my thighs. shit. this eye contact is making me insane. i grind the tiniest bit as my head goes into the floor.

"yoo, get the fuck up! another ones starting." drew is giggling insane still.

"i'm gonna sit this one out." i say, heavily breathing.

"yeah, me too." billie exhales, not moving. she picks up my hand, untightens the controller safety thingy and passes them to finneas.

"aren't i too old for this?" he questions.

"23! that isn't even that old?" claudia rolls her eyes, grabbing one of the controllers.

billie pulls away from me getting up and heading over to the couch.

i get up and go to the kitchen, to make a drink because i'm dehydrated as fuck after that.

i have my coke and vodka in my hand, my other in billies hair as she lays between my legs

one of her hands is across my thigh rubbing circles into my skin.

she knows what she's doing.

i'm going insane, so with my hands in her hair. i run my hands through it, i take one of hand out of her hair and run it slowly down her neck.

tracing her jawline, she leans her head for me to do it easily.

everyone else is watching the movie on the tv. i have no clue what the movie is, it's like a lot of shooting.

yawn. boring.

billie pushes herself up, next to me on the couch. i look down to the blow up mattress on the floor, putting my drink down.

fin and claudia are asleep together. drew is watching the movie, zoe's listening to music with bea. jamie and sammy left to go get high and pey is playing with pluto in the blankets on the floor.

everyone's so chill now, i like that we have a comfortable silence.

"hey." billie whispers.

"hmm." i grumble tiredly but i go in the kiss her and she's ready, meeting me half way.

"i want you so bad." i whisper so quietly.

"i want you too."

"but you're not mine." i say with a frown.

"i know, i don't love him selene." she gently holds my arm. i do one better and pull her in by the waist.

"i know you don't." i push the hair behind her ear. "are you comfortable to tell me what he has over you? it's okay if you aren't—"

she cuts me off, "he has some weird pictures of me. he threatens that he'll release them. and it's so scary, selene, if he does post those—"

i shush her and pull her against me, "i will fix this for you billie, i promise you."

"i adore you." she laughs, sniffling.

"shut up."