-10- Beginning of the Villian

:,)

\|\|\|\|\|\|\SCOTTS' POV /|/|/|/|/|/|/|/

I tired to get myself out of Sausage's hold, but, to and unfortunate event, I couldn't. Now, I was going to be caught.

Sausage pulled me up, Lizzie hesitantly reached for my hood, I pulled back, Sausage pushed me forwards. Jimmy was fiddling with something metal. Lizzie yanked down my hood, a way darker shade of teal hair covered most of my face, it was long, how'd this happen? Lizzie backed up. Jimmy approached, pulling down the mask, Katherine looked taken aback,and Shelby was slowly catching on to who I was.

"What is your name," Jimmy asked.
I huffed.
"Answer him...-woman." Fwhip staled.
"She could be mute-" Katherine muttered.

Little did Sausage know, the position I was in, I was able to escape. I kicked Sausage in the crotch and ran to the door, a staff somehow appeared in my hand.

"I right, I can speak. Byeeeeeee!" I drawled.

Twirling the staff, I left the area.

I ended up in my house, I paused before celebrating the most random magic I've ever done. It was cool. I quickly got changed.

And somehow, the emperors arrived.

I quickly applied makeup.

I rustle through some stuff before running to the door, pretending to slightly fall. I opened the door, looking to the emperors.

"...Iya?" I questioned a welcome.
"Scott, do you know of anyone with dark teal hair and yellow eyes?" Jimmy questioned.
"I...believe? Why?" I asked, oblivious.
"Someone like that just stole the most powerful thing I could find! If that gets in the wrong hands who knows what could happen!" Katherine exclaimed.
"Oh- you're talking of...Lani was it? Yeah Lani. Her names Lani Evergreen she was a fairly power witch..." I said into a mutter.
"You don't think? She knocked out Katherine, got Shelby down with ease and then escaped like it was nothing." Jimmy explained.
"Oh- uhm...oh..." I muttered sadly.
"You alright Scott?" Gem questioned.
"Well...Lani died in an explosion...years ago. Like when I was early teens years ago." I ushered sadly.
"Oh! That explains her markings! She got- revived?" Katherine said.
"Necromancy." Both me and Shelby groaned.
"Necro-what?" Lizzie questioned.
"Necromancy, a dark form of magic, which means..." I muttered.
"Lani is working with a Necromancer...OH JOEL THE NECKLACE-" Shelby exclaimed hurriedly.
"I don't know what's so important about this necklace- but I know a certain Necromancer-" I started.
"LEaD US!" Shelby voice cracked.
"Okay- do y'all have...well, weapons?" I asked.
-
They searched through their inventory, before all coming to an agreement
-
"Yeah! We all have weapons." Shelby nodded.
"Good, the Necromancer doesn't play around. I'll lead you to it but I can't go further," I said.
"Why?" Pix asked.
"Magical thing, I don't fully know." I shrugged.
"Okay, lead us!" Katherine said, putting her hands together.

I nodded, exiting my house, leading the group,

This will be fun.