Halloween Part 2

After class Hattie-Snape and Snape-Crabbe walked into snapes office and sat down opposite one another, in the wrong chairs. Hattie felt unusually large in the chair facing the desk, while Snape felt abnormally small in his seat behind his desk. He handed Hattie a vial and then uncorked his own.
"Drink." He stated, and they did. Quickly they began to change back to their original selves. Snape again performed the spell to change their clothes.
'How'd I do Professor?' Hattie asked, expecting no answer.
'Good.' Snape replied, and opened the door to his office, ushering Hattie out. She was a little shocked, Snape was so mean to all the other students, especially her twin brother, not that she cared.
'Hattie? You should've heard Snape bully Harry Potter in class earlier.' Draco said with a smirk.
'I did.' Hattie replied, winking at him.
'I didn't see you?' Draco asked, confused.
'I've been brewing Polyjuice Potion with Professor Snape.' Hattie said. 'I need to wash up for dinner.' She added, leaving Draco confused.
'See you at dinner!' He called after her. Hattie ran off to the slytherin dorms to change her clothes underneath her robes and shower the smell of Snape's robes off her.
~~~~~Dinner
Hattie ran to the Great Hall, she has gotten immersed in her books and she was 5 minutes late for the Halloween feast. She sat down quickly by Draco near the end of Dumbledore's speech. Food appeared and she quickly grabbed a medium sized looking cake with orange frosting when Professor Quirrel ran in.
"TROOLLLLL! TROLLL IN THE DUNGEON!! Just thought you'd all like to know..." He screamed out before passing out on the floor.
Every student was up and screaming, Hattie has already gone for the door, she was trying to avoid the crowd. Dumbledore yelled, stopping everyone in their tracks, before there was scrambling again.
"Stop! Let me through!" Hattie tried to yell as she got pushed and shoved by students of every house. She ended up by the staircases that when she got out to the side of the bumbling line. She was just about to charge back through to get to the Slytherin dorms when she spotted a red head and a tiny of glasses out of the corner of her eye. Her brother and his enterauge. She ran after them.
"Harry Potter you go to your dorms this instant. I am not going back to the Dursley's alone or explaining to them how you got your head bashed in by a troll!" Hattie whisper yelled.
"Hermione's still in the girls bathroom!" The Weasley yelled.
"Damn you." Hattie replied, following them all the way to the bathroom. They went to round the corner when Hattie grabbed Harry by the hair and pointed. The giant troll was making its way into the bathroom door.
"Harry?" Wesley whispered, but the ignorant brown haired boy waltzed towards the bathroom, Hattie and Ron hot on his heels.
"You have a plan idiot?" Hattie asked before they got to the door, Harry shook his head, and in the three walked.
"I said Go Away!" Hermione yelled, opening the stall door to see an ugly greenish troll with a threatening wooden club the size of her body. She let out a loud scream and ducked to the floor. Hattie watched in horror as the troll knocked down half the stalls, spewing water everywhere from the broken toilets. She ran and slid through the water around the troll to duck under a sink.
"Hermione over here!" Hattie yelled, watching to be sure the troll was still focused on the stalls. Hermione crawled out from underneath the last one and ran to the sinks, grabbing onto Hattie's arm and huddling underneath the porcelain.
"Protego Totalum" Hattie whispered, and the ogres club that was about to hit the tip of her wand bounced back and hit the troll in the knee, he groaned loudly. Hattie had only managed to make him angry.
"Hey Pea-Brain!" Weasley yelled, hitting the troll in the head with a piece of wood. The troll angrily smashed the sink right next to Hattie and Hermione, sending flying shards of porcelain everywhere. When Hattie looked back Harry was on the troll shoulders.
"Stupefy!" Hattie shouted, but she has never attempted this spell before, and it was powerful, she missed, sending chunks of tile flying off the wall. Her wand was shot from her hand backwards and rolled across the floor in the water.
"Swish and flick." Hermione said next to Hattie, and suddenly the troll's club was slamming down on his own head.
"Well finally!" Hattie said, standing up and retrieving her wand.
"Is it dead?" Hermione asked.
"I don't think so-" Harry started.
"Just knocked out. Ew." Hattie finished, watching Harry pull his wand from the troll's nose.
"Troll boogies." Harry stated. And that's when McGonagall rounded the corner.
"Oh my goodness! Explain yourselves, all of you!" She shouted, her voice shaking.
"Well see we-" Hattie started.
"What it is is-" Weasley stuttered.
"We'll Professor-" Harry mumbled, but Hermione cut them all off.
"I went looking for the troll. I'd read about them and thought I could handle it. But I was wrong. Hattie warned me off and followed me, and Harry and Ron found us. If they hadn't, we'd probably be dead." Hermione finished nervously, looking down. Hattie didn't listen to McGonagall's response, she didn't need it. But Snape pulled her aside as they all left.
"What really happened? Granger isn't that stupid." Snape asked.
"You're my Professor, not my friend. I'm gonna lie to you,and I think it's time for bed." Hattie quipped, tired and sore, she was not in the mood to be interviewed by a Teacher. Snape walked back towards his office without another word, and Hattie trudged down to her room to take another shower. She found Draco waiting in the common room.
"I thought maybe you were dead, crushed to a pulp by a troll." Draco said, hugging Hattie tightly. His face was white as a ghost and his hands covered in a layer of nervous sweat.
"I'm not dead, don't worry about me so much. I'm a 'chosen one' remember, shouldn't it be 'chosen two' though? Or 'chosen twin' or something?" Hattie rambled, smiling. Draco smiles back, a little color returning to his cheeks.
"You smell like sewage?" Draco said with his nose crunched up.
"That remind me I need to take a shower, trolls smell like crap." Hattie said, walking towards the stairs. "Goodnight Draco." She said, smiling back at him.