Impulsive Thoughts

Start from the beginning

"Sun," Moon says. Sunny gasps in acknowledgment, his hands gripping the rays on the sides of his heads to portray his anxiety.

"Get a rag. Hurry, she's bleeding pretty hard." Sun nods quickly, rushing down the stairs in a flash. "I swear... I can't have two minutes to myself." She grumbles as moon lifts her effortlessly and places her on the counter.

"You had more than two, you just stood there for a few staring at yourself contemplating it." He reminds her, which earns him a glare. "Now he's not gonna leave me alone." Moon chuckles again, watching her blood smeared face as she has nothing short of a pout behind it.

"What's all that noise about?" Y/n snaps up to look at the door as Freddy sticks his head in. Moon goes to step out of the way to reveal the predicament, but Y/n holds him in place, her face pleading. Moon watches her for a moment, taking in her silent plea, and steps aside, exposing her to the bear.

His eyes light up in alarm as he sees her, making him immediately rush over. "My goodness superstar, what happened? Did you fall? That looks bad!" His worrying is a lot less intense that sun, who hangs back behind the bear. A soft paw lifts her chin up, making her smile softly.

"I'm fine Freddy, really. It was on purpose, I'm gonna put jewelry in!" She smiles, but the red staining her teeth makes him cringe.

"Sun, you might want to give her that towel now." Sun jingles over and presses a wet rag to her nose, carefully cradling her and tilting her head forward.

There you go sunshine, just hold it like that, and don't let go, okay?" She nods, taking the cloth into her hand, squeezing it a bit too hard and cool water drips onto her bare legs.

"Freddy?" Chica calls from below, to which Freddy calls her up. She's followed by Roxy and Monty, who all have a wide range of reactions.

"Oh no! Are you alright, pop star?" Chica says, her hands to her beak in concern, to Roxy pushing past the bear and sun to get a closer look, and Monty simply laughing at her expense.

"Did you run into a wall or something?" She sends him a glare, sticking her tongue out at him. "No, I'm piercing my nose!" She says proudly, getting a wide range of reactions from the animals crowding the bathroom.

"Piercing? your nose? Are you sure?" Chica pops over to say, and Roxy uses her paw to pull the towel back. "Yeesh! It sure is bleeding." She acknowledges. "You're crazy. Where did you even get a piece of jewelry?" Monty adds as he leans against the doorway.

"i found it. you guys are acting like I stabbed myself or something." She muttered as she twists to look at herself in the mirror.

"You did stab yourself." Moon says from the corner, making her shoot him a look. "He's right. Do you even know how to care for a piercing? I mean, it's a wound!" Freddy says, turning her head to check out the damage again.

"Yeah, it can't be that hard. I'll put some salt water on it and it'll be fine." She waves off, watching their astounded expressions. "Y/n! That is not the proper care for a piercing! Do you want it to get infected??" Sun scolds with a pointed finger, making her smirk in an immature amusement.

"Noooo..." she whines, hand still gripping the towel. "Then you'd better treat it like the serious situation it is! No lollygagging young lady!" Freddy tries to quell Sun's concerned aggression by putting a hand on his shoulder, but sun raises a finger to the bear.

"Just a moment, Freddy. Do you have any idea the vital importance of keeping your body healthy is? If that gets infected it will cause all sorts of problems!" Y/n huffs and rolls her shoulders forward, her eyes focusing on the cloth below her line of vision with blood splotches seeping through the thin material.

The other animals try their best to sneak out unnoticed, even Freddy, who gives her an encouraging thumbs up as he backs out.

"I knowww." Y/n throws her head back, but ends up bumping on the glass mirror behind her. She giggles and rubs her head, but Sun seemed more alarmed than her. "My goodness! Are you trying to give me a heart attack?" He says, cradling her head once more in his massive hands, as if to keep her still.

"Maybe..." she grins sheepishly up at the not so happy jester, giving her best innocent face she muster.

If he could portray expressions with his face she knows he'd be frowning, based on the sassy stance with his hands on his hips as he leans over her.

"Look, I'll take care of it, just let me put the jewelry in." She pulls the cloth away from her face, grinning at the deep red puddle in her hands.

"Woah. Cool." She turns and lifts her face next to the mirror, gently pulling the skin up to examine it.

Sun peers over as well, and now moon has decided to join them once more, silently padding over.

"Can you find it, or do you need help?" Y/n glares at moon from the corner of her eye before reaching down to grab the scarily small piece of jewelry.

"No thank you, I don't want to make it any worse than it already is." Moon chuckles as she scoops the rounded side into her nose, wincing slightly at the metal scraping her exposed flesh. As easily as threading a needle she feels the metal on the other side, and adjusts it down to hang correctly.

"There!" She sits back, admiring herself in the mirror as she takes in breaths quickly. "That's pretty." Moon acknowledges, his hands behind his back.

"Thanks!" Y/n turned to sun, her smiling shining behind her flushed, already swollen nose. "Whaddya think sun?" Sun pauses, letting his shoulders drop as he sighs.

He may not be very happy with her impulsive behavior, but at least she's safe and happy, at least for the moment. So he perks back up, the jolly, open stature returning along with his warm energy.

"I think it's very cute! At least you're not hurting yourself too bad, right? Please just... be more careful sunshine! I worry about you..." Sun gives her head a gentle pat with his massive, mechanical hand, making her smile warmly. This brings a certain joy to the bright jester.

"Thanks bud."

It's been too long I'm sorry y'all