Fredbears Family Diner

Y/n follows a dirt road that's now more muddy than anything, for about forty minutes until she sees a dark shadow in the distance illuminated by the moon.

She runs over to it, shining her flashlight at the front of the building. Across the top are letter barely able to be made coherent,

F edbe rs  fa ily  d ner.

This is it. Don't get cold feet now.

She pulls on the door, but it's been barred shut from the outside. So she glances around, spotting a large rock a few feet away. She grabs it, and heaves it into the glass door, shattering it onto a million pieces.

Carefully stepping through the now empty door frame, y/n switches on her flashlight and sweeps it around the room. Nothing stands out, except it resembles the pizzeria under the pizzaplex in minute ways. The walls have the same black and white checkered pattern, bordered with a red outline. Except this place has a much less creepy atmosphere, more homey and friendly than anything. That must've been the goal for these places, until disaster struck.

Cautiously she makes her way around tables and chairs, to the main stage. There's no animatronics, thankfully. It would be a little eerie if there was.

She finds a supply closet, peeking her head inside. There's a few suits hanging up, some of them she recognizes from the other animatronics, a brown bear, red fox, yellow chicken, and blue bunny.

Weird.

She closes the door without a second thought, and sees another set of doors, one leading to a back room and one a restroom. She slowly creaks open the back door, and cautiously takes a good look around before entering the dark room.

This must be the parts and service room, where they keep the animatronic parts.

Her heart skips a beat when she sees a figure slumped on the floor, a large, lifeless mass. She shines her light on it, and sighs when she sees the torso of an animatronic suit. She walks over and crouches in front of it.

It has a bow tie glued to its chest, and it's belly is a shade darker then the rest of it. It's yellow.

Yellow? Just like The bunny. Where is the bunny?

She stands, sweeping her light across the shelves and table tops, all are littered with animatronics parts and pieces. She stops, however, when she sees the head to the bear.

It's happy, yellow smile is covered in a brown liquid, around its mouth like it was eating something messy, like chocolate cake. But knowing the things she does, y/n recognizes the stain immediately.

Is that... blood?

Suddenly the little room didn't feel so safe, and she wanted to get out. Immediately. She stands, and makes her way out of the back room with haste. Back in the lobby, she sees a corner with pale rectangles places randomly on the walls. Upon further inspection, she sees they're drawings, very crude doodles the children must have made.

They all have a similar theme, the yellow animals with cake and microphones, and the children with smiles as they enjoy their company.

If the bear is still here, where is the bunny? Wait...

William afton... is the bunny? It all makes sense!

Once she learned all she was willing too, she decides to leave. She crouches back through the broken door, and back to the store she left her bike at. In her scramble to find Fredbears she forgot she even had a bike, but once she remembered she was too far to turn back.

Once back at the store, she gets on the bike, tapping the toes of her shoes behind her, ridding the dirt from that place from her. She doesn't want to carry that back with her.

The ride back to hurricane was a long one, with frequent stops to rest. But once she's back, she looks up at the clock above the library.

Twelve o'clock on the dot. She sighs, sitting down against a brick wall. She looks into the sky, breathing in the cool night air. She decides she'll let herself think about the animatronics.

I hope they're not too mad. Wait, no, I don't care! They can be mad, it's no concern of mine.

Regardless, she finds herself thinking more and more about the animals. To get her mind off of it, she walks down to the park. Her and her friends would often meet at the park after dark, it was one of their favorite spots. She wonders if they'll be there, if they've moved on already.

Rounding the corner of the tall bushes, she heard voices carried from the play grounds. She stops in her tracks, and follows the bushes around to where they are.

BFF/n: I still can't believe she's gone.
2bff/n: dude, we said we weren't gonna talk about this.

Y/n feels tears brim her eyes and an aching feeling in her chest. She heard movement, and footsteps crackling away on the gravel.

BFF2/n sighs. "She always got herself into trouble, I didn't think she'd take it this far, though." A male voice spoke up, another one of y/n's friends.

"Can we not talk about this, please? I'm so sick of hearing about it all the time." Y/n can't help but feel hurt at his reaction. Doesn't he care about her?

"Why're you acting like it didn't affect you? Stop trying to be cool." Bff2/n spits. The boy just scoffs, ending the conversation. Y/n, her eyes now pouring tears, slinks back into the night, back to her bike. She contemplates going back tonight, but doesn't like the idea of going through the woods by herself this late.

She glances around, seeing a huge bush and decides to climb in there. She hides the bike a good fifty yards away, and climbs into the coverage.

It's not the most comfortable thing she's slept on, but she's too tired to care. After the walking, biking, and scares, the branches and sticks don't seem as sharp as she drifts off.

It's up to you guys, should your best friend follow you to Michaels house? Or no? Also sorry this was too short