Vanny visits

"Oh hey, Sun... when I was asleep earlier, I think I saw Moon. But only for a minute."

"W-what? You saw moon? Are you alright? He didn't hurt you, did he?" He says pulling back, holding her shoulders to talk to her.

"No, no. I'm fine. He just kind of stared at me... and I stared at him... it was weird." She shrugs.

"Hmm... we'll as long as you were asleep I don't think he'd bother you... you see, his job is to make sure kids are asleep when it's naptime. So as long as you nap when moons out, you'll be alright!"

"What if I wake up when he's around?" She says, making him hang his head with worry once again.

"Oh I didn't think of that-"

"Sun, it's okay, I'll just pretend to be asleep." She says, calmly placing her hand on his arm.

"Oh, sure. That'll work." He chuckles. Y/n checks her watch again.

3:15 A.M. do I really want to stay here for 75 more hours? I guess I don't really have a choice.

Just when she thinks she safe, she sees movement near the slide's entrance. Her heart drops. The same bunny she saw with Freddy is skipping around the wall, making its way to the door.

"Sun, look!" She whispers, making him say out loud,

"What? Oh, is that another friend come to play?" He says, making her shush him with a hand over his artificial mouth. She drags him into the play ground, shushing him.

"That's Vanny, she's looking for me! I-I forgot, if I stay in one place too long she'll find me! Quick, we have to turn the lights off!" She says, but Sun grabs her wrist before she can dash off.

"W-wait, you can't turn the lights off! That'll make him come out! Y-you don't want that, do you??"

"I'm sorry, Sundrop. I don't have a choice." She says, and silently dashes off to the security desk.

"No, no, no!" He chases after her, catching her swiftly in his large arms. He goes to carry her back to the play structure, but she kicks a pile of toys over, making him drop her to clean up.

"Oh no! Clean up, clean up!" He says, picking each block up carefully. It's given her enough time to grab a flashlight, the other security pass, and fumble for the light switch.

"D-Don't you want a puppet show? I-I have glitter glue, you like glitter glue?? Googley eyes??" He stands right next to the desk, his programming forbids him from going back there. Or at least, that's what y/n is guessing is going on.

"I'm sorry." She whispers, before shutting the lights off.

"No. NO, why would you do THAT?" He jumps up on the counter, as the only light comes from a large screen that advertises the sundrop candy.

"Lights on, lights on, I warned you. I warned you!" He yells, before uttering some gutteral screech she didn't know was capable to come out of him. He falls back onto the ground, and for a moment, there's silence.

"Naughty girl... naughty girl... it's past your bedtime... you must be PUNISHED!" luckily, moon doesn't usually talk above a whisper, so she's hoping it's not drawing Vanny's attention.

Moon leaps into the air, giving y/n a chance to run. She remembers something about generators, so she gets to work searching for those. She finds one, then another, but decides to wait a moment, in case Vanny is still around.

"Bad children must be PUNISHED!" his voice is dangerously close, making her freeze. Where is he?

Calm down. He can't get me here, he's too big to fit in this space. Right?