Impulsive Thoughts

Start from the beginning

But God forbid she leaves his side for even a moment, because she could get into danger, and lord help them if someone endangers Moon's person.

This however, Moon seems okay with, so Y/n takes the opportunity to be sneaky.

Crunch. Y/n's eyes widen in shock, drawing in a small gasp as she stares at herself in the mirror. A small pinch was all she felt, as she stares at the small piece of metal now running through the center of her nose.

Her shoulders drop as she smiles nervously, giggling as a way to help to further relieve herself. "Whoo! Okay. Hard part is over." She says, taking a shaky hand down to reach her jewelry she had found in town the other day.

"But now you have to pull the piercing through." Moon reminds her, from his position crouched on the closed toilet lid, using his lanky, inhumane proportions to balance his lengthy body on the small surface.

"Oh... right." Before Y/n can even begin to worry about the next part, a rapid knock startles her from her thoughts. She spins around to face the door right as it opens, as the last person she'd want to walk in shows his bright face.

"Sunshine are you- OH MY STARS!" he's by her side in an instant, his hands reaching out but stopping themselves before they can grasp her face, terrified to further hurt her, and unsure of what exactly to do.

"W-w-what did you do, sunshine?? Oh goodness, i-it's all the way through your nose! How did this happen??!" He carefully cups her head in his giant hands, turning her carefully to get a better look at the self inflicted injury.

Y/n deadpans at his overreaction, glaring over at moon who chuckles at her getting caught red handed. "Don't worry sunshine, you're going to be just fine, w-we're gonna fix this! Moon, how could you let this happen?" Sun turns his attention to the other daycare attendant, his tone rasping as he speaks lower in order to shield Y/n from hearing his harsh tone.

"She wanted a change." Moon shrugs, his eyes blinking humorously. The sun snaps his head back around, his heavy gaze now on Mei, who sits powerless in the grasp of his massive hands.

"Hehe..." a sheepish grin plays on Y/n's face as she studies his for a reaction. "DID YOU DO THIS ON PURPOSE?!" His voice is so high she half expected the mirror above the sink to shatter, but it surprisingly holds intact.

"I just wanted a piercing..." she mumbles, her gaze falling to her hands, as she glares down. She's not used to being monitored as she is now, no one seemed to care about what she did at all before she met them, so the reaction is unwarranted and almost annoying.

"If you want a piercing you get it done by a professional, and don't hurt yourself my dear! Why in the world would you hurt yourself so?" He pulls back to further inspect, the wound, and before she can stop him he brings his hand up to her nose and carefully pulls the pin out with careful precision.

"Sun wait, no-" before she can reach him, it's out. He sighs in relief as he holds up the pin, not a drop of blood. "There we go, all better no- OH MY GOODNESS!" the removal of the needle made the wound a perfect tunnel for blood to come gushing out from both sides.

Y/n sighs, feeling blood dripping down her nose and onto her lips, going into her mouth. She's almost surprised by how quickly the drips become steady streams, running down her chin.

"Goodness. That's a lot of blood." Moon says, standing and approaching Y/n who sighs in frustration at her ragged appearance in the mirror.

He leans down close to her face, bringing his hand and wiping the space between her nose and lip, watching as another stream of blood quickly covers the spot where he wiped it off.