Chapter 1

Deku POV:

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

I woke up to blinding light then color. The sun rays were shinning across my room, and my alarm clock was displaying a bright 5:56 AM. I quickly smashed my alarm clock, but not too hard so I wouldn't break it.  I reached for my nightstand,but instead grabbed the air and fell on my face.

'THUD'

"Izuku! honey are you ok!" mom yelled from downstairs

"yeah im fine!" I yelled back not wanting to worry her.

I quickly got back up and rushed to the bathroom when I felt something crawl up my throat. I ran to the sink and threw up. . . . orange petals and blood drops.

ALREADY? i just woke up!!! i quickly clean up and open the drawer to find my bottle of pills and pop in 2 of them. these kept the petals away for the school day, but I normally ended up taking more than I was prescribed so I could train after school too.

I had Hanahaki for Kacchan since middle school, mom only knows it's a "he" but I didn't tell her exactly who it was I had Hanahaki for. I promised her I would get the operation if I was on the edge of death and life. But if i got the operation,I would lose all memory of Kacchan. So i would basically forget most of who I am because Kacchan was most of my memories. 

So I decided I would save as many lives as possible

before I die.

I was never going to tell Kacchan, I already knew he hated me so I would just die faster. And i couldn't let him find out either. 

But for now i had to go on a run so i grabbed a gray hoodie,black shorts, and of course my red sneakers. I also get my black headphones before heading out.

"hey mom i'm heading out for a run!"

"ok honey be back soon! Love you!"

"Ok!I love you too!"

And with that I was out the door.

~time skip to after the run, brought to you by my broken phone screen~

"Mom!! I'm home!"

"Oh! welcome home! I'm making breakfast, it'll be done by the time you finish your shower!"

"thank you mom!"

I head upstairs and grab a towel before heading into the shower. I was quick, only 5 minutes. by the time I came out it was 6:36, and got dressed in my UA uniform. i ran downstairs and found my breakfast on the island. 

"thanks mom!" i said as i started to finish my breakfast as fast as i could, I didn't want to miss the train!

After I finish i head out the door, "bye mom I love you!"

"I love you too izu honey!"

-----

and with that i was running to the train station and got there just as the train got there, I rushed on before the doors closed. 

Wow that was a close one.

It was so crowded. Personal space really went out the window, and it looked like the people were going to too. But at about 7:30 the train stopped at the station platform and people came gushing out, and just like the rest of the crowd, I made my way to the exit too.

When I got on the platform I started walking, god there were a lot of people. 

But then I felt a sudden strong bump that tripped forward, landing one someone's chest. I was far too embarrassed to look up.