26. Can eyes lie?

Start from the beginning

"What are you doing here, Danish?" He was cut off by Aryan's angry voice. He was standing on the door by putting his hands in the pocket. They could clearly see he had fisted his hands.

"I came here just to talk with her," Danish explained.

Aryan looked at Niya. She was not looking at him.

"Go, I want to talk with you," he said, looking at Danish.

He nodded and left the room, not before glancing at Niya.

Aryan took a deep breath closing his eyes and then left.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

"What were you doing there in her room, Danish?" Aryan asked angrily.

"I went just to apologise to her. And by the way, why are you getting angry?"

"Apologise," He laughed. "Do you know, she thinks I was involved in your plan," he said, running his hand through his hair.

"So what?" Danish was confused.

Aryan looked at him angrily. "She doesn't even look at me properly. And it's all because of you," he said, pointing his index finger at him.

"Why do you care?" His question made Aryan think about his behaviour.

He is right. Why does he care if she doesn't look at him?

Why is he getting angry for her not paying attention to him?

"She is just a maid of this house. So why do you care this much for a maid? And most importantly, she is your enemy. Then why do you care about your enemy's thinking?" Danish asked, looking straight into his eyes.
"You are talking and getting angry as if she is your wife." This statement made his eyes widen.

Does he come to know about his relationship with Niya?

But he didn't tell them....then how?

Did Niya tell him?

"Oh, hello, I am talking to you," Danish said, snapping his finger in front of him.

He averted his gaze from him. "Stop talking nonsense, Danish. She is just a maid here," he said, being irritated. "It's just-just-" he was out of words.

He himself doesn't know the answers.

"Don't tell me that you are falling for her," Danish joked, which made Aryan angry.

He got up, banging his fists on the table. "I would rather die than falling for a murderer like her!" His eyes turned red as Amaira's face flashed in front of them.

"Calm down, Aryan. I was just joking," Danish said, keeping his hand on his shoulder.

He closed his eyes to calm himself.

Is he falling for her?

No... that can't be possible.

Danish was looking at him with sympathy. Sometimes he feels pity for his friend.

He sat beside him.

"Aryan, do you really think Niya can do that to Amaira intentionally?" He asked the question that was disturbing him.

Aryan's shot towards him. His face was filled with confusion.

Why is he asking this question to him even after knowing everything?

"What do you mean, Danish?" He questioned. Though anger was building inside him, he controlled himself.

"Aryan, I don't know why, but I feel like she can't hurt someone intentionally." Danish knew he would get angry, but he still kept his views in front of his friend.

He doesn't know why, but his heart is not ready to accept the fact.

"Ohh, so now my friend is also taking her side," he chuckled bitterly. "Even after knowing everything, don't take her side, Danish," he said in a serious tone.

"They not only hurt her but she and her so called brother killed my sister, my Amy. You already know that. She was the only family I had," he almost shouted as his eyes were glistening with tears. "They-they snatched her from me and made me an orphan," his heart was beating fast as tears started falling from his eyes.

Danish hugged Aryan. "Please don't say like that, Aryan. You have us. You are not an orphan. Calm down now," he said, patting his back.

He can understand his pain. Yes, only understand, not feel.

But alas, his heart was still refusing to accept that fact.

He saw innocence in Niya's hazel brown eyes. They show only innocence.

Is it possible for eyes to lie?

Hey guys

This time I updated early because your response to my previous chapter really made me happy. Through your votes and comments, I got to know that you really like my story, which motivated me greatly.

Thank you for your support. Keep supporting. Don't make this author of yours dissapoint again😐

Stay blessed

Vel💕