"The code forbids it." Mace added.

"Obi-Wan is ready..."

"I am ready to face the trials." said Obi-Wan.

"Our own council we will keep on who is ready." Yoda replied.

"He is headstrong and he has much to learn of the living Force, but he is capable. There is little more he can learn from me." said Qui-Gon.

"Young Skywalkers' fate will be decided later." replied Yoda.

"Now is not the time for this... the Senate is voting for a new Supreme Chancellor and Queen Amidala is returning home, which will put pressure on the Federation, and could widen the confrontation." Mace added.

"And draw out the Queen's attacker." said Ki-Adi.

"Go with the Queen to Naboo and discover the identity of the dark warrior. That is the clue we need to unravel this mystery of the Sith." stated Mace.

"May the Force be with you." Yoda said.

Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon, Anakin and Mary bowed then left.

☾☼

Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan, Mary and Anakin stood on the landing platform outside the ship. R2-D2 whistled a happy tune. The wind whipped at the kids as they listened to the Jedi.

"It is not disrespect, Master, it is the truth." said Obi-Wan.

"From your point of view...."

"The kids are dangerous... they all sense it. Why can't you?"

"Their fate is uncertain, they're not dangerous. The Council will decide they're future... that should be enough for you. Now get on board!"

Obi-Wan reluctantly boarded the Naboo spacecraft. Qui-Gon went over to the twins who were standing next to R2-D2.

"Master Qui-Gon, sir, we don't want to be a problem." said Anakin.

"You won't be... I'm not allowed to train you, so I want you to watch me and be mindful..."

R2-D2 turned and rolled over to the edge of the platform watching the traffic.

"Always remember, your focus determines your reality. Stay close to me and you will be safe."

"Master, sir... I heard Yoda talking about midi-chlorians. I've been wondering, what are midi-chlorians?" said Mary.

"Midi-chlorians are a microcopic lifeform that reside within all living cells."

"They live inside of us?" asked Anakin.

"In your cells, yes... and we are symbionts with them."

"Symbionts?" asked Mary.

"Life forms living together for mutual advantage. Without the midi-chlorians, life could not exist, and we would have no knowledge of the Force. They continually speak to us, telling us the will of the Force. When you learn to quiet your mind, you will hear them speaking to you." explain Qui-Gon.

"I don't understand." Anakin stated.

"With time and training, kids... you will... you will." finished Qui-Gon.

Two taxis pulled up, and Captain Panaka, Queen Amidala, and her handmaidens stopped before the Jedi.

"Your Majesty, it is our pleasure to continue to serve and protect you." said the Jedi Master.

"I welcome your help. Senator Palpatine fears the Federation means to destroy me."

"I assure you... I will not let that happen." added Qui-Gon.